2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what’s that make the T-Wolves? Yikes. :lol:
200 (41).gif

Ant gonna learn doe. I can't trust Dlo or Kat moving forward

Man are we really giving Klay that much credit for Ja missing that layup at the end???

Steph definitely made a great defensive play the possession before. But nah other than the very clutch 3 he hit, Klay still had questionable shot selection. He still a very obvious threat but nah he didnt have a good game. And I think Memphis feels they can hunt him on defense in certain situations

Man are we really giving Klay that much credit for Ja missing that layup at the end???

Steph definitely made a great defensive play the possession before. But nah other than the very clutch 3 he hit, Klay still had questionable shot selection. He still a very obvious threat but nah he didnt have a good game. And I think Memphis feels they can hunt him on defense in certain situations

Ja def had to adjust with Klay coming his way, he had GP beat already. Simple as that.

I don’t see this foul narrative yall pushing.

Outside of Draymond getting ejected what was the lop sided officiating? Cats were playing trash defense.

trash call both ways. refs got key players in foul trouble early. klay, steph, and brooks had hella fouls real quick. refs' whistles were ******* up momentum for both teams —but just because bad calls happen for both teams doesn't mean it has a neutral impact overall.

the officiating was terrible to begin, in the middle and down the stretch. there's no reason why in a 1 point game with 4 seconds left, that the loose ball out of bounds isn't reviewed. refs spent the whole game at the replay monitor but suddenly wanna act like they don't have time for it? that's the exact reason why they have replay.

dubs in 6.

idk about giving him "too much credit" other than the fact that he played that sequence about as well as anyone could. saw that his man got beat and that ja was gonna have a clear path to the lane so he immediately went over to help. when you watch it closely, you can see that klay actually got his hand on the ball and partially blocked the lay up.

overall, klay's game was terrible, from his shot selection to his dumb fouls. but for anyone saying that "grizz got game 2, bane and brooks gonna play better." the same could be said for klay.

idk about giving him "too much credit" other than the fact that he played that sequence about as well as anyone could. saw that his man got beat and that ja was gonna have a clear path to the lane so he immediately went over to help. when you watch it closely, you can see that klay actually got his hand on the ball and partially blocked the lay up.

overall, klay's game was terrible, from his shot selection to his dumb fouls. but for anyone saying that "grizz got game 2, bane and brooks gonna play better." the same could be said for klay.
Right, Klay and Steph missed some wide open shots and JJJ won't have success like that again.

At the end of the day Draymond was out. Poole is gonna continue to eat. Steph was not great either. Grizz are in trouble. Thats pretty obvious lol. I just dont think Klay is the same player. Thats not gonna change the trajectory of this series either way.

At the end of the day Draymond was out. Poole is gonna continue to eat. Steph was not great either. Grizz are in trouble. Thats pretty obvious lol. I just dont think Klay is the same player. Thats not gonna change the trajectory of this series either way.
He's been back for half of a year. You might be right, but I know the recovery time for two big injuries takes time to recover from. Especially since he couldn't really practice or condition until he was close to coming back.

I think we win today.

Final prediction: Series goes to 7 in a toss up.

Whatever happens, this is just scratching the surface. This team going to be very special soon. :pimp:

regardless of the outcome of this series, memphis is gonna be good for a minute as long as they keep developing that core of ja, bane, jjj, brooks. all this playoff experience and ja’s only in his 3rd year? sheesh

different style of play, but this team reminds me of the 2012-2015 warriors. young *** dudes drafted by the same team and who are not phased by the moment. grizz might still be a year away tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom