2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
“HiGhEr SeEd”

Cmon man….it’s 2 vs 3. A 56 win team vs a 53 win team. Seeding means absolutely nothing in this matchup and you know it. 🤣

The reason it’s a 2 Vs 3 is Memphis has been good in this matchup.

That doesn’t mean ppl see GSW as an underdog. It’s just the reality. Those games go the other way, it’s a different story slightly.

It’s really not that deep, or what you trying to make it to be.

I think GSW experience will have them close this out in tight games, a lot sooner than ppl think.

Like tonight. It will be close, but not close.

Bruh he was 6-19 3-10 from 3 and almost choked the game away :lol: shouts out to him for making his only 2 positive plays at the end

A 3 & D guy….

Literally makes a 3 & D play to close out the game after struggling the entire game (missed FTs were hella outta character, but winners MAKE UP, for flaws)

Y’all don’t know the game for real :lol:. That’s what it’s about.

A 3 & D guy….

Literally makes a 3 & D play to close out the game after struggling the entire game (missed FTs were hella outta character, but winners MAKE UP, for flaws)

Y’all don’t know the game for real :lol:. That’s what it’s about.
In short... I wanted GSW to lose, so since they won... NITPICK SZN

Also, people asking the wrong questions. Where's bhzmafia14 bhzmafia14 ? How does he feel about todays game?

I already said it :lol:

Idk why, but it’s so many people that think the Warriors are world beaters and it’s almost impossible we can win.

I thought it was encouraging Grizz looked way more comfortable out there than I’ve seen since the playoffs started (outside of Game 2 against MIN). They know Warriors don’t have the size to contain our bigs. A few things to clean up, but this series probably going the distance.

I think these guys now have the underdog mentality when at first it was a bit more pressure on them to beat Minny.

Things that pissed me off the most was Jenkins not running with Jaren longer and Dillon still doing far too many stupid things. Hate to say it, but I think Dillon will be moved this offseason unless we win a title or something :lol:

I already said it :lol:

Idk why, but it’s so many people that think the Warriors are world beaters and it’s almost impossible we can win.

I thought it was encouraging Grizz looked way more comfortable out there than I’ve seen since the playoffs started (outside of Game 2). They know Warriors don’t have the size to contain our bigs. A few things to clean up, but this series probably going the distance.
EYE saw two teams that looked pretty evenly matched to me.

I’m personally excited about getting a fun, competitive series with this one.

The reason it’s a 2 Vs 3 is Memphis has been good in this matchup.

That doesn’t mean ppl see GSW as an underdog. It’s just the reality. Those games go the other way, it’s a different story slightly.

It’s really not that deep, or what you trying to make it to be.

I think GSW experience will have them close this out in tight games, a lot sooner than ppl think.

Like tonight. It will be close, but not close.

I think we’re on the same page for the most part. :lol:

I’m no Dubs fan, but hey, my eyes tell me they’ll be the better team when it matters. Like today. All I’m saying is there’s no need to stack the deck against them (fouls, refs, seeding, etc) when they’re the clear cut favorites with championship pedigree. Helluva win but an expected one, IMO.

Anyways, give me many more games like this and I’ll be happy as a fan of hoops. :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom