2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s the playoffs Breh. They haven’t made it out the first in a while probably

If you ain’t thinking the person in front of you gonna possibly be standing a lot you already lost

dudes really in here complaining about other people (A FATHER OF A PLAYER) standing and blocking someone else’s view?? unless there’s a physically disabled person incapable of standing up, let that man cook. you damn near courtside, you shouldn’t be sitting down anyways

a few years back i was at a sade concert dancing with my ex and lady behind us was complaining the entire time.. she called security and they moved us to better seats *shrugs* people suck.

Looked like Klay got a piece of the ball.
01MpwnM_d~2.jpg

winners know how to make winning plays. klay’s athleticism aint where it used to be after a torn acl and achilles but that decision to immediately help on Ja was brilliant. some dudes would’ve hesitated, but he knew to switch immediately.
To be fair, he's only been back basically half a season. We won't really know if his athleticism is back to where it was till next season.

But his play the last two months has shown that he's going back to that level that we expect him to be.

I'm happy to see his progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom