2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
mans saw ja's dad and was standing infront of the TV like

It’s not that deep, man :lol: I was watching the game and not checking for Tee’s reactions. I only really know he was doing that because it was brought up in here. I have moved on from the discussion.

Edit: And I rock with Tee too btw so that comment is just silly :lol:

279802846_5843991422296000_5497347034793594503_n.jpg

I don’t care about Tee being hyped in the front row but to me it’s about the fans. The only thing I don’t like is imagine paying $4K for two tickets in Memphis to sit behind the floor and the man is standing up EVERY play. It would be a horrible fan experience :lol:

If you got $4k to spend on seats, you’re not really concerned about your view being obstructed:lol: :lol:

life got in the way of me watching much basketball this weekend but looking forward to tomorrow's games

what's stopping the Heat from playing Harden how they did Trae?
Tyrese Maxey. ATL was at their best when Wright was in the next to Trae but Nate was selling

I was about to predict a vintage Harden game tonight then I realized it was in Miami. He definitely pulled a Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat and hit the clubs on Sunday night before work on Monday :lol:
Yeah, that man can't control himself. He tells himself he going out for a light dinner and several hours later he throwing up 100k in one's on some strippers.

life got in the way of me watching much basketball this weekend but looking forward to tomorrow's games

what's stopping the Heat from playing Harden how they did Trae?
You beat a switching defense by running an endless amount of curls, flares, pindowns for your shooters & taking advantage of miscommunications (2 men going with the shooter, the screener immediately cutting after the switch leaves his man on his high shoulder, etc)

Or if you’re not the Warriors, you find the guy(s) who they won’t leave on an island with your star. Every team has 2-3 of these in the rotation.

Atlanta & Trae hasn’t had any interest in developing Trae’s offball skills, so that leaves option 2 which Trae also isn’t comfortable with but that’s Harden’s bread & butter. Maxey also executed it well in that late season matchup that Philly won without Embiid or Harden.

So Philly is probably getting two on the ball much more often than Atlanta was able to.

Combine that with Miami dealing with their injuries as well & you should have a competitive series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom