2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time it’s a black father it ends up going this way.

Every.

Single.

Time.

Can’t stand Curry

200 (42).gif

Criticizing ja’s dad for standing up and cheering

And getting on him because a camera is pointed at him or a mic is shoved in his face

Y’all find any way man. Any f’n way lol

Im sayin. Dude having fun. :lol:

But, think people are having a slight turn on Ja cause of the dancing, tweets and all that. People prolly dont want em to succeed this first playoff run, guarantee itll be different next year or their next run.

Also the mavs were a pretty good team to finish the season. I think it's a big ask for Phoenix to beat them 7 times in a season

Lebron danced a lot during his first Cavs stint. I can only imagine what would’ve been said about him if social media was around back then..

Tee ain’t doing nothing different than Steve Balmer either. It’s all in fun. Can’t be serious all the time

Criticizing ja’s dad for standing up and cheering

I don’t care about Tee being hyped in the front row but to me it’s about the fans. The only thing I don’t like is imagine paying $4K for two tickets in Memphis to sit behind the floor and the man is standing up EVERY play. It would be a horrible fan experience :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom