2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t eat these processed Nabisco type/like snacks. Oreos, chips ahoy, etc. Don’t eat gas station candy either.

No sir, not me.

When you guys posted the 20 different types of Oreos a few months ago. I couldn’t believe it. I was amazed there was a market for it. :lol:
I’m so old that it used to be a huge deal when well-established brands would drop new flavors. Like when Cool Ranch Doritos first came out in the 80s people acted like it was a revolutionary moment. Now there’s new flavors of everything on a weekly basis. :lol:

It blows my mind all the time how many different iterations there are of Oreos, Cheerios, and Mtn Dew.

-foe
Bruhhh, this snack world getting more and more disturbing

20220426_212215.jpg
20220426_212222.jpg

I’m so old that it used to be a huge deal when well-established brands would drop new flavors. Like when Cool Ranch Doritos first came out in the 80s people acted like it was a revolutionary moment. Now there’s new flavors of everything on a weekly basis. :lol:

I’m not surprised Ranch took off tho…

Americans put Ranch on everything. :lol:

Like on Pizza :sick:

Can't find them anymore, but these were special

red-velvet-1582316073.jpg
I'm not a huge cake person but I do have 3 types of cakes that I like, red velvet being one of them. I love red velvet cake, and I love Oreos. I remember the first time I saw these years ago, I could not anticipate anything more than I anticipated getting home and tearing into these.

The disappointment.

Ain't eem taste like red velvet. Cream cheese filling had like this weird taste. Like I could taste the chemicals in the cookie. :frown:

-foe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom