2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harden gotta go Officer HIMbo mode to survive these next 2. They gon throw the kitchen sink at him like they did Trae.

Wait, what? Tf we on now to stay connected to family & distant friends? 😂

-foe
Whatsapp
Instagram
Tweeter
The US Postal Service
future-is-now-old-man-future.gif

Ok hear me out though, there's a spot upstate that does a fire chicken bacon ranch pizza
I don't normally like ranch but that pizza is good. It's expensive though

I know a couple places that make that pizza too, it’s good. But they drizzle it.

That’s a speciality pizza, like Buffalo Chicken Pizza. I’ll allow it, that’s cool.

But I’m talking about about people who have a slice of pizza and dip it in ranch every bite. That’s insane.

Espn will post anything. They must have a daily quota or something.

I know a couple places that make that pizza too, it’s good. But they drizzle it.

That’s a speciality pizza, like Buffalo Chicken Pizza. I’ll allow it, that’s cool.

But I’m talking about about people who have a slice of pizza and dip it in ranch every bite. That’s insane.

This is me 🤷🏾‍♂️ Fye 🔥

I hate Instagram.

Deleted it. App fell of so badly.

Cant stand it either. Tried deleting it but unfortunately had to redownload it because so many businesses use IG in regards of communicating & reservations/booking. So now I just deactivated my personal page and got a fake page that I use to just communicate with vendors/venues.

If Sheriff Jim doesn’t step up in repose to Jimmy “Snack Size Bag” Butler calling his game limited, Midas whale retire and open his own strip club.

I don't rock with social media but my perception is:
Instagram is for business and teens to 40 y/os to show what they're up to in life, stunt on folks and/or become an influencer
Twitter is for news and jokes
Facebook is for seeing what friends/relatives from the past are up to
TikTok is the devil
NikeTalk is for the elite :nthat:

Ok hear me out though, there's a spot upstate that does a fire chicken bacon ranch pizza
I don't normally like ranch but that pizza is good. It's expensive though

How can a chicken bacon ranch pizza be expensive though? Dough, chicken, bacon and ranch.

Instagram is for teens to 40s to show what they're up to in life, stunt on folks and/or become an influencer
TikTok is the devil
I browse NT w/ my pinky up. Anyone else?

-foe

I hate Instagram.

Deleted it. App fell of so badly.
Feels like since the pandemic the app fell off and people flocked to Tik Tok. IG is still very popular for influencers, but for regular people in my experience they went from posting a ton in 2019 to only a handful of times a year

How can a chicken bacon ranch pizza be expensive though? Dough, chicken, bacon and ranch.

I can definitely see that. To be real some of the most simple meals preparation wise are the most overpriced. Paid like $20 for some chicken Pho today, and thats just noodles, broth, chicken and veggies 😂 and dont get me started on boiled seafood like crab and shrimp, stuff be taxing when u get it from a restaurant so I always make my own.

I was anti-tik tok for years before I caved in recently. It’s the best social media app around.

If this had got posted prior to the game, dudes would've been saying it's beef and curry and Klay hate each other now :rofl:

Instagram is for business and teens to 40 y/os to show what they're up to in life, stunt on folks and/or become an influencer
TikTok is the devil

Time to build a wall for NT b...Been seeing alotta non elites lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom