2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayonnaise is heinous and I wish places would stop slathering it on **** without warning
I shouldn't have to ask for no mayo, no mayo should be the default. Let the degens who like it ask for it

Restaurants are reckless with the mayo. Gobs of it on both slices of bread like they're frosting a cake on both. Disgusting.

Goat fruit snacks:nthat:
7e0eb9dda66b39f395a4148c0f7d12fd_large.png

ejKhWI_C95Px.jpg
That isn't Gushers lol.

The ingredients they use are definitely better than the average pizza but not so much better that I wouldn't just go to my local or a chain instead

I gotta really be craving that pizza to go drive upstate and pay all that goddamn money to get it

Mayonnaise is heinous and I wish places would stop slathering it on **** without warning
I shouldn't have to ask for no mayo, no mayo should be the default. Let the degens who like it ask for it
I hate how some places treat mayo as some sort of essential default that they don't have to mention.

It happened to me a couple times that I order a sandwich or a burger, I place my order telling them to hold the onions. The. I get my order and it is drenched in mayo. And when I return it and ask why didn't they mention the mayo and they look at me like I'm dumb, of course there is mayo.

What about BBQ sauce?
I tried and like BBQ sauce, I was saying I've only tried BBQ and A1 sauce (I don't put on steak)

Coming back from the club, Denny's 3 AM, females acting up, all of us loud af talking **** about the night... for whatever reason A1 sauce x Chicken Strips x Fries collab ALWAYS HITS

Read an article (prolly the same one) that said he learned coaches thought he was what they saw on Shaqtin. Kerr said he thought it too.

:smh: :smh: at coaches. They gotta know analysts and their sports shows are for entertainment.

The only person worse than Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat I have ever encountered was a classmate of mine in the 6th grade.

Mans never had water. Like regular plain water, he had it. Our teacher was so taken aback that she asked his mom if it was true and she said yes. She only given him unsweetened green tea and coconut water all his life. She felt regular water had no nutritional value.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom