2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
digital+cooking.gif

feel like stew in a crock pot is underrated
Roast with veggies and potatoes and all dat seasoning in a crock pot >

I never have it anymore but I remember growing up my mom would leave that **** from the morning and then I come home after practice and FEAST with some rice too.... MAN

Idk if that's the safest (?) thing to do :lol: but I'm sure that's what a crock pot is made for:lol:

I never have it anymore but I remember growing up my mom would leave that **** from the morning and then I come home after practice and FEAST with some rice too.... MAN

Idk if that's the safest (?) thing to do :lol: but I'm sure that's what a crock pot is made for:lol:
It is. I use my Crockpot a lot and many dishes are in there for 6-7 hours. That’s why they’re also referred to as “slow cookers”.

In California, a pastrami sandwich is just pastrami, mustard and pickles. But in Virginia, it's got lettuce, tomatoes, onions, etc. like a full fledged sandwich. I much prefer the California way.

Yeah like lawdog1 lawdog1 said, they're called slow cookers and that's exactly why. Big *** roast in there w/ some carrot, onion, potatoes, and a couple bay leaves, there's only one other thing I would be more excited about coming home too. 🔥

-foe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom