2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salt, minced garlic, strong sear, medium rare.

I dead*** don't understand sauce w/ steak. A1, worcestire, BBQ, a these different aoli sauces restaurants have... nah, man.

-foe
Steak and a LasagnE snob
picard.png

Never had vegemite. Don't think I need to.
Vegemiteontoast_large.jpg
BIG trash. Australian STAPLE, and it's... it's a big jar of nope. It's got the consistency of peanut butter, and the flavor is like beef bouillon... but STRONGER. That's right: STRONGER. Heavy on the salt.

That's why there's so little on that toast, and honestly what's on that toast is a bit much. There were some strong, overpowering bites for whoever ate that.

-foe

Surprised at all the pot pie dislike
What's not to like? It's soup in a pie crust
Genius
My only memories of pot pie are school lunch and the frozen section as a kid
scust.png

I would probably need some authentic rendition to properly rate it

Wait. You want it to look like this?

huh-wtf.gif

Wait what are you asking here? Because that's unacceptable, in 2 ways.

-foe
Between this and your groceries "getting delivered" appointment idk anymore man
oceanmam-dr-umar.gif

Only one type of woman cooking this.

You're taking the joke too far now famb. What in wild world of white people is this ****.
:smh:
It was a trademark white woman seasoning joke :lol: Ironically, turns out it was a dude from Baltimore :smh: Need frshstunna frshstunna and wavycrocket wavycrocket to just confirm it wasn’t one of them for the official record

BIG trash. Australian STAPLE, and it's... it's a big jar of nope. It's got the consistency of peanut butter, and the flavor is like beef bouillon... but STRONGER. That's right: STRONGER. Heavy on the salt.

That's why there's so little on that toast, and honestly what's on that toast is a bit much. There were some strong, overpowering bites for whoever ate that.

-foe
Never had Vegemite, but had its cousin Marmite, which apparently is big in South Africa (a fiend of mine who’s parents were from SF tricked me into eating it).

It’s awful.

Never had Vegemite, but had its cousin Marmite, which apparently is big in South Africa (a fiend of mine who’s parents were from SF tricked me into eating it).

It’s awful.
Googling Marmite right now. Never heard of it.

-foe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom