2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicholas_G._-_Costco_-_Yelp.jpg

chicken-bake-COSTCO.jpg

Chicken bake >>>

Q39 is bougie BBQ which shouldn’t exist. KC Joes & Slaps are waaaay better
Yeah an upscale bbq joints where you need reservations and they have white cloth napkins is kinda crazy. I get it. But the food is still pretty good.

I was gonna make salmon and crab cakes today but now yall got me wanting to just buy BBQ. But its jersey and I feel like it'll miss over hit.

Is that the thing from Costco? I never buy food when I'm in there anymore. The lines always crazy.
So....

idk if y'all will judge me but I like Lucille's Tri Tip. And there is one right by me. I get mashed potatoes and greens

I'm honestly not mad at their effort!

😬

chicken-bake-COSTCO.jpg

Chicken bake >>>

Chicken Bake the goat HOWEVER, they used to or do still sell Kirland brand frozen Chicken Bake (Pack of 6) and its way better than the one from the food court. Its alot juicier and a tad more ingrediants inside. Problem is, I can never find them anymore. I actually thought it was discontinued til I stumbled upon 2 boxes of them in the BK Costco not too long ago. Was so damn excited and its all I ate for the next couple days. :lol:

chicken-bake-COSTCO.jpg

Chicken bake >>>

Chicken Bake the goat HOWEVER, they used to or do still sell Kirland brand frozen Chicken Bake (Pack of 6) and its way better than the one from the food court. Its alot juicier and a tad more ingrediants inside. Problem is, I can never find them anymore. I actually thought it was discontinued til I stumbled upon 2 boxes of them in the BK Costco not too long ago. Was so damn excited and its all I ate for the next couple days. :lol:
NOPE! I've bought the frozen ones, and the fresh ones from the food court is way better.

NOPE! I've bought the frozen ones, and the fresh ones from the food court is way better.

Its crispier but its kinda dry and theres alot of bits where its basically just bread. The frozen ones have a little more sauce in them and its proportioned better.

Out here in cali I don’t even bother and there’s one like 5 min from me

I miss the one in Plano. So calm lol parking everywhere. No lines to get gas. Inside the store everyone just relaxed

You think you going into a lowkey target
The Plano store is fiiiiiiiiire. Been the primary for years now. The just threw a Specs in the little shopping center next door, too.

Parking lot is massive. There's some stores in DFW I drive by and know every car in that lot is at risk of having a cart shoved into it.

But not Plano. :lol: :lol:

The goat of what?

In an related but unrelated note, Ethiopian food is bomb man

Still catching up but man…the first time I had Ethiopian food in Brooklyn was a mess. Not in eating it but the next morning. My stomach was in a FRENZY.

I went to my exes after dinner then the next morning we went to brunch. I no joke got up at least 5 times to run to the bathroom and take a **** :lol: Food was fire AF, though :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom