2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious question...I have had to wear American flag lapel pins on my suit for work in the past (it was mandatory because of who we were meeting with).

If you randomly saw me in the streets, outside of the context of the event (i.e. at a coffee shop, walking down the street, etc.), would you have assumed I was an Uncle Thomas or conservative?
Yes. There are no exceptions to this. Off rip if you have American flag ANYTHING I am assuming you're a racist/uncle tom/terrorism supporter. Doesnt matter.

I'd assume you were somehow involved in politics
It's almost the only time you see people wearing flag pins

Yeah see... Them too. If you willingly choose to work in politics you're a terrorist. Just sitting there dressing up your terrorism behind red tape and words.

ESPECIALLY America. American pride is one of the dumbest things ever. You're proud to be... a terrorist?

9d07eb17-b1a7-4453-8a80-632c076e4aa0-USP_NBA__Playoffs-Minnesota_Timberwolves_at_Memphi.jpg

Serious question...I have had to wear American flag lapel pins on my suit for work in the past (it was mandatory because of who we were meeting with).

If you randomly saw me in the streets, outside of the context of the event (i.e. at a coffee shop, walking down the street, etc.), would you have assumed I was an Uncle Thomas or conservative?
And you coming back from lunch with Beth and her vertical mass?

courtneybvance1-compressed.png

depends. are you at this coffee shop with a Taylor Swift lookalike?

Don't tell me our guy storm2006 storm2006 outchea at work events like...

:smh: Dem alabaster yambs be corrupting brothas

1. I love how EVERYBODY ignores how Dray got on the floor the first place
2. After getting viciously tackled to the ground, is Dray not posed to get back into the play as soon as he can?
3. Was Smart not HOLDING Klay the entire time?

NT propaganda :smh:

1. I love how EVERYBODY ignores how Dray got on the floor the first place
2. After getting viciously tackled to the ground, is Dray not posed to get back into the play as soon as he can?
3. Was Smart not HOLDING Klay the entire time?

NT propaganda :smh:
If I didn't know your team before, this response would give a strong clue.

-foe

They wouldn't be wrong. You are a conservative no less than @delk or myself. I believe our ancestors would shed s tear with pride when you wore da flag on your lapel. I truly believe that if our President Emeritus had a son he'd look like you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom