2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if they immigrated here and they don't know the history that you and I know? They just know it seemed to be better than where they come from and now they enjoy life here more than their original country?

-foe
I immigrated here... You won't ever catch me with that BS and my life is clearly better here. You can enjoy what America affords you without being proud of America.

But everyone cook and do what they want. Its not like those people will care what I think. If you give me an American flag, I will tell you to take it back or its going to the trash.

Big Mexico Thread

Lesson #1:

8EB2C751-723D-429D-A3B6-A739A3AB6819.jpeg

AC8D4973-629C-45E4-82A5-E00C53FA3635.jpeg

I can’t tell if you’re trolling or not but the eagle eating a snake on a cactus literally is Aztec symbolism.

Oh okay, my apologies then.

But I always thought stuff like this would be dope in the middle. There’s just so many countries with eagles on the flag in general I never understood it.

Guess humans have a real connection with birds? It’s part of tribalism? Idk :lol:

1651599664632.jpeg

1651599517851.jpeg

It's kinda funny I do remember him having a take already on this....from the previous a NBA playoff thread at that

time-is-a-flat-circle-gif-8.6cbef194.gif
Yeah, I remember the last time this subject came up, that is why I made the joke.

I got the point he was trying to make (and agreed generally), but he delivered it so poorly that it just pissed people off. :lol:

I immigrated here... You won't ever catch me with that BS and my life is clearly better here. You can enjoy what America affords you without being proud of America.

But everyone cook and do what they want. Its not like those people will care what I think. If you give me an American flag, I will tell you to take it back or its going to the trash.
No I get that. I wasn't asking about your experience, though. You said if you see an American flag you default to thinking that person is a racist at best, terrorist at worst. I asked about immigration as a possibility for your thinking of others. When you see an American flag, does that possibity not enter your mind at all?

-foe

There are like another 100 countries with eagles on their flags. Sorry but that’s not unique.

On top of the fact they took the tri-color red/white/green flag from Italy…..

Mexico’s flag could be so much better if they incorporated Aztec symbols/art instead. They could have done so much better.

All that being said……their flag is still better than Canada’s tho :lol:

I can’t tell if you’re trolling or not but the eagle eating a snake on a cactus literally is Aztec symbolism.

Big Mexico Thread

Lesson #1:

8EB2C751-723D-429D-A3B6-A739A3AB6819.jpeg

AC8D4973-629C-45E4-82A5-E00C53FA3635.jpeg

5hj4ke.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom