2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got these two winning tonight

BN-XS017_CITYFL_JV_20180301164115.jpg

pr122602img1sma.jpg

Ronaldo1.gif

Milwaukee flag is kind dope man. I’ve never seen it before.

Memphis is just another Confederate Flag throwaway :smh:

He’s looking even worse than I thought he would

Will he score 30 once this playoff? People were saying he only needs to be a facilitator but I never bought that angle. He needs to be a substantial scorer, especially with embiid hurt

Not that 30 is some kind of golden benchmark but the last time he scored 30 was March 29th and the time before that was January 25th

Kinda cool to me. Dope colors and symmetry
manny.png
Everyone tells me that. I guess it is a cool flag, but there are a few reasons I don't like it

a) As a kid they made us make tons of mini flags every year by hand. For no good reason, part of my arts grade was making them triangles over and over
b) The flag is everywhere on the island, St Lucia is a very nationalist country. A lot of pride for the country so we paint and plaster the flag all over the plag. We even paint the electric poles
c) But most important, I am jealous of Dominica's flag. Which to me is the best flag in the Caribbean...
1*iuxzd7yBEaYFyEHGGv2oiw.png

Look at this. They put a majestic-looking parrot in the middle of the flag. They put mans in pimp colors too, and made ole boy's eyes look like he been smoking on the finest of sweet sensimilla the Caribbean as to offer.

The parrot looks as cooked as wavycrocket wavycrocket after picking up some edibles

Doc is terrible. He has the Embiid injury excuse this year when they lose, but he’s just not a good coach.

Doc is terrible. He has the Embiid injury excuse this year when they lose, but he’s just not a good coach.

and you have to ask why the guy is still around this long enough in the league. this guy is just so lucky to have stacked teams to have to coach and only got one championship to boot out of luck and due to the players' performance.

anyone ever try szechuan hot chicken. theres a spot in LA i wanna check out lol

Everyone tells me that. I guess it is a cool flag, but there are a few reasons I don't like it

a) As a kid they made us make tons of mini flags every year by hand. For no good reason, part of my arts grade was making them triangles over and over
b) The flag is everywhere on the island, St Lucia is a very nationalist country. A lot of pride for the country so we paint and plaster the flag all over the plag. We even paint the electric poles
c) But most important, I am jealous of Dominica's flag. Which to me is the best flag in the Caribbean...
1*iuxzd7yBEaYFyEHGGv2oiw.png

Look at this. They put a majestic-looking parrot in the middle of the flag. They put mans in pimp colors too, and made ole boy's eyes look like he been smoking on the finest of sweet sensimilla the Caribbean as to offer.

The parrot looks as cooked as wavycrocket wavycrocket after picking up some edibles
Dominica?
dave-chappelle.gif

Sorry Rusty but Antiguans have the best flag
800px-Flag_of_Antigua_and_Barbuda.svg.png

It's a beach sunrise in a V for victory with red & black representing our african blood and skin
black-history.gif

Even our coat of arms goes hard
1200px-Coat_of_arms_of_Antigua_and_Barbuda.svg.png

"Each endeavouring. All achieving"
funk-flex-now-listen.gif

hmm, idk me personally, if I see a decal or flag on a car I’ve already identified the opp

I admit it’s a pre judge but I guess this is what our society has conditioned me to be
All I am saying is that if I see you with an American Flag... I am assuming you are a racist and a low-key a terrorsist and you aren't gonna change my mind. IDC who it is. A veteran, the president, anybody. Go ahead and explain your rationale... But I truly won't care. I can't trust you if you rep the American flag.
Serious question...I have had to wear American flag lapel pins on my suit for work in the past (it was mandatory because of who we were meeting with).

If you randomly saw me in the streets, outside of the context of the event (i.e. at a coffee shop, walking down the street, etc.), would you have assumed I was an Uncle Thomas or conservative?

Last edited:
Dominica?
dave-chappelle.gif

Sorry Rusty but Antiguans have the best flag
800px-Flag_of_Antigua_and_Barbuda.svg.png

It's a beach sunrise in a V for victory with red & black representing our african blood and skin
black-history.gif

Even our coat of arms goes hard
1200px-Coat_of_arms_of_Antigua_and_Barbuda.svg.png

"Each endeavouring. All achieving"
funk-flex-now-listen.gif
Antigua in my top 5 Caribbean flags but the smoked out Parrot is too gangsta to me

Antigua got a :smokin motto. It beats St. Lucia, ours is "The Land, the People, the Light"

But the Bahamas I think got everyone beat on their Coat of Arms...
490px-Coat_of_arms_of_the_Bahamas.svg.png

************* put a conch shell, and naval ship, a marlin, and a Flamingo on the damn thing.

Last edited:
Serious question...I have had to wear American flag lapel pins on my suit for work in the past (it was mandatory because of who we were meeting with).

If you randomly saw me in the streets, outside of the context of the event (i.e. at a coffee shop, walking down the street, etc.), would you have assumed I was an Uncle Thomas?
I'd assume you were somehow involved in politics
It's almost the only time you see people wearing flag pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom