2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro this is literally hot sauce move that we used to do in HS. Wtfff
I just tried to do a few dribbles that Ja did on the sidewalk and was not successful, my neighbor was looking until the ball got loose and rolled down the street. I jogged towards it and got it up with one hand to recover, but I looked back and he was already gone. :smh:

Bro this is literally hot sauce move that we used to do in HS. Wtfff
that would have been nice to do but I was always called for that move when I was in HS and even til now in some games. although the refs in our league are strict af, I can't even do my usual first step and I mean come on.

That’s exactly why brooks did it.

So you really think Brooks was like “yeah lemme take this guy out because he’s their best defender against Ja”? In that short amount of time running down the court or you think it was premeditated before the game?

To me I thought he was just sprinting down court trying to prevent a layup. A hard playoff foul aka “No layups”. Dumb and dangerous Af but I don’t think he had enough time to contemplate the severity of his action.

I think Brooks gets a game. I could see 2 as well but anything more than that is OD to me.

I feel bad for GP2 man. He was grinding for hella long. Starting on a playoff contender. The ******* warriors at that. He was about to get paid. **** sucks man. His dominant arm too. Hopefully he can recoup some of that bread.

I thought the Grizz were going to lose all night. Warriors were playing like *** and were within striking distance the whole game. When they got the lead in the 4th I thought it was a wrap. Then Ja went into superstar mode and they kept attacking Poole each time.

Ziaire Williams made HELLA key shots when it felt like the Grizz couldn’t score and the warriors were a bucket or 2 away from busting the game wide open. . Grizz have a lot of small guards (Ja, Tyus, Melton) and even tho Brooks has been a black hole on offense, he still provides hella size on defense. Ziarie did a commendable job on defense (not Brooks level but still good), spaced the floor and made plays. Good for him man… also my guy Slow-Mo was ugly tonight :lol:

JJJ gotta stop fouling man. He was balling but had like 3 dumb *** fouls. He be arguing the **** outta obvious fouls like chill out man :lol: Draymond waving at him after he fouled out was hilarious. Draymond smart as **** for baiting him into that foul.

Grizzlies were getting killed on the boards. I can’t stand Wiggins but he was doing his thing attacking the offensive boards. I knew he was going to brick his shots in the 4th tho. That’s just what Wiggins does (nice dunk tho)

Klay “top 75” Thompson had a terrible game. One of the worst (if not the worst) I’ve ever seen him play. He started off ok but couldn’t hit **** in the 2nd half. All of The shots looked off from the release. **** was weird.

Jordan Poole’s offensive game is amazing. His passing and playmaking are really impressive but damn he sucks at defense. The Death Lineup was special because they were 5 out and scored at will, but what really elevated it was the fact that everyone in the death lineup could defend. Poole is better offensively than Klay but he can’t guard **** and as a result the warriors couldn’t get key stops to end the game. They can probably get around this by just trapping Ja when there’s less than 5 minutes left in the game and forcing literally anyone else on Memphis to beat em. Memphis doesn’t have a 2nd scorer if JJJ keeps fouling out and Bane looks hobbled.

I still got the warriors but I’m rooting for the Grizz. I ain’t gon lie that foul on Draymond in the last minute was some bs tho :lol:. You don’t call a lose ball foul in that situation. Scott Foster is funny. The king of extending series 😂.

Might try to go to game 3 or 4. Kinda wack that the next game isn’t til Saturday but maybe it will help Bane heal that back because he’s clearly not healthy.

Name one time Draymond made a blatantly dirty play that seriously injured someone. I'll wait.
if you think that kicking someone in the nuts, football tackling someone, hitting someone in the back of the head, elbowing someone in the neck, throwing someone in the ground are not blatantly dirty plays and are not serious just because they did not end on a stretcher, then something is wrong with you.

your analogy is like saying just because someone didn't die because of a person's recklessness, that person shouldn't be punished or given a free pass.

if you think that kicking someone in the nuts, football tackling someone, hitting someone in the back of the head, elbowing someone in the neck, throwing someone in the ground are not blatantly dirty plays and are not serious just because they did not end on a stretcher, then something is wrong with you.

your analogy is like saying just because someone didn't die because of a person's recklessness, that person shouldn't be punished or given a free pass.

Ive never seen BGA do a dirty play, ever.

20220503_223549.jpg

Loving these :lol:

I guess Draymonds fouls aren’t dirty because they haven’t resulted in anyone getting hurt right? :lol: Love that narrative. Had that been draymond that did that same play it would’ve been “Aw man that’s just how he plays! All heart” FOH

Last edited:
I wouldn’t call it trash talking if he told Steph “we gone have fun.” I really be wondering how many of y’all actually hooped beyond elementary. :smh: That’s just normal hoop talk and nothing else.

He could’ve said “really great game Steph” and these boys in here would still be ready to take their hoop earrings out ready to fight because them and Ayesha’s man lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom