2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
GP2 gets his elbow broken and all I see in here is "DRAYMOND DRAYMOND DRAYMOND"?

What the **** does GP have to do with Draymond? If Dray got hit like that I could understand. But some of yall really been in here for hours deflecting to Draymond to give Brooks a pass on hitting someone else.

That's just weird. Stop being weird. Be better.

As for Ja carrying, it's hard to see in real-time because of the speed he goes at.
But the refs definitely do. They don't call it and they almost never will.

Ja is electrifying. Him carrying is a part of that. They're not gonna take it away except to punish him.
There's a lot they don't call for the "good of the game". It's the worst kept secret in the NBA. Get over it.

:lol: Dillon did not try to hurt Payton. I think he was attempting to foul him hard and it looked a lot worse than what his intentions were.

Either way, suspend him for a game :lol:. I’m fed up with all of the stupid shots he’s been taken and Ziaire has played well against Steph this season. Bring Adams back for Game 3 to clean up our rebounding and let’s roll.

As for Ja carrying, it's hard to see in real-time because of the speed he goes at.
But the refs definitely do. They don't call it and they almost never will.

Ja is electrifying. Him carrying is a part of that. They're not gonna take it away except to punish him.
There's a lot they don't call for the "good of the game". It's the worst kept secret in the NBA. Get over it.
We all knew AI used to carry. But what fun would it be if you did call it

:lol: Dillon did not try to hurt Payton. I think he was attempting to foul him hard and it looked a lot worse than what his intentions were.

When you foul someone hard like that on a fast break the chances of them being hurt increase pretty significantly. Not saying he intended for GPII to snap is elbow, but it was def reckless/dangerous/dirty or whatever you want to call it.

no GP2 makes this series tougher

I thought GP2, Curry, Draymond, Klay, Wiggins was going to be the ideal closing lineup.
Poole is just totally flammable.

One obvious thing; stop conceding totally wide open 3's to Morant.
he's not a good shooter, but you can't treat him like Rondo.

I don't remember but Someone had the stat, but he's shot pretty well on totally wide open 3's

What the **** does GP have to do with Draymond?
Nothing.

What does Dray being a Warrior have to do with any Warrior fan acting like they won't stand for dirty plays?

A lot.

• No, GP2 didn't deserve that.
  • Brooks should be suspended.
  • Most people respond according to their bias. Most Dubs fans defend, most Dubs haters justify.
  • Some just reply but get lumped as being part of a collective.
  • Dray dirty af but hasn't ended any careers. He has some plays that could have, and the fact that he hasn't is not to his credit.
  • I'd love Dray on the Lakers.
All of those can be true.

-foe

When you foul someone hard like that on a fast break the chances of them being hurt increase pretty significantly. Not saying he intended for GPII to snap is elbow, but it was def reckless/dangerous/dirty or whatever you want to call it.
I actually can't remember the time it didn't get someone hurt.

279968950_5849453861749756_8642780503798739152_n.jpg

GP2 gets his elbow broken and all I see in here is "DRAYMOND DRAYMOND DRAYMOND"?

What the **** does GP have to do with Draymond? If Dray got hit like that I could understand. But some of yall really been in here for hours deflecting to Draymond to give Brooks a pass on hitting someone else.

That's just weird. Stop being weird. Be better.

You know the integrity flies out the window on here when the bad guys are involved. PTSD can make men act in strange ways.

I feel like nobody is saying it wasn't a reckless play?

I think people are just pointing out that it's funny for Kerr to make his comments when he coaches a habitual line stepper that got tossed for a dirty play one game ago.

Am I missing something?

no GP2 makes this series tougher

I thought GP2, Curry, Draymond, Klay, Wiggins was going to be the ideal closing lineup.
Poole is just totally flammable.

One obvious thing; stop conceding totally wide open 3's to Morant.
he's not a good shooter, but you can't treat him like Rondo.

I don't remember but Someone had the stat, but he's shot pretty well on totally wide open 3's
Collectively the Grizzlies did not play well offensively. Don’t think any tweaks need to be made there for Golden State.

If they start torturing Poole relentlessly as soon as he touches floor all throughout the game instead of just the last few minutes, then that’s different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom