2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still catching up in here but.....

thats-damn-good-thats-good.gif

EYE also 100% co-sign antidope antidope in his slander of any and all things Star Wars.

Harry Potter ain't IT either.

giphy.gif

you lost me with Star Wars..

but got me back with the Harry Potter stray

Miami fans kinda lame & cool at the same time for their attendance to start even playoff games.

Mostly lame tho.

If I’m GSW, I’m driving right to the rim on every damn play out the game in game 3.

The refs have been piss poor thru 3 games. Every single 50/50 call has gone Memphis way (including the Foul on the Draymond rebound with Ja flopping)

To call this a foul, with under 50 something seconds left in a one point game is crazy. These calls have been going one way. And GSW has been out hustling Memphis on the boards. Usually, the team that hustles gets rewards.

ill steelo ill steelo …..thoughts on the rebounds/calls?

Series even tho. Pretty much the expected outcome.

That one stood way out. At that point in the game particularly. You just don’t see that normally in the playoffs.

The whistle throughout the entire playoffs has been a bit ridiculous for all teams, Hollinger wrote an article about it in the Athletic.

Regarding the boards, Memphis was elite on the offense & defensive glass. You adjust for minutes & their #1 guy in both of those areas was….. Steven Adams :lol: So I’d expect the current trend to continue.

Kyrie was definitely the kid who thought he was smarter and more mature than other kids but actually didn't have enough intelligence or maturity to be introspective enough to realize that's why he was ostracized. No one hates a smartass more than kids just tryna have fun.
The type to call other kids “conformist sheep” just because they’re not interested in being perpetually aggrieved, lonely and unhappy. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom