2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
QIREsw (1).gif

You could see in her face the whole time Kendra was talking that she recognized the watch. The seamless transition to asking proves it :lol:
I am with baby sis I dont think she did it. She just owns a similar watch, she getting money too now. Big sis just tryna flex on her on TV and make her look less than. I messed with some women with sisters close in age to them (close enough they can have or actually have have dated the same dudes. You think they get along until they start letting some of that petty out over small things that from the outside seem like not a big deal.

not serious, only a bit, but not really. I dont care either way.

I am with baby sis I dont think she did it. She just owns a similar watch, she getting money too now. Big sis just tryna flex on her on TV and make her look less than.
Was going to say exactly that. One of my pet peeves is when people think that shock = guilt.

They made more than one of those damn watches.

-foe

Didn't learn **** from that movie. Just backed up something I already know.

Don't go into the woods with white people. And if you do, have a way to get the **** out at a moments notice. Don't let the duck boots fool you.

Hereditary and it weren't scary, but unsettling as hell.
I went on this grand canyon tour a while back. Smoked in the parking lot before hopping on the shuttle so I might've had some mild paranoia. Get on the bus and it's nothing but rednecks. Start panicking to myself like yo these white folks really bout to throw me off the side of this cliff if I don't watch my back. Luckily I made it out unscathed

Didn't learn **** from that movie. Just backed up something I already know.

Don't go into the woods with white people. And if you do, have a way to get the **** out at a moments notice. Don't let the duck boots fool you.

Hereditary and it weren't scary, but unsettling as hell.
I went on this grand canyon tour a while back. Smoked in the parking lot before hopping on the shuttle so I might've had some mild paranoia. Get on the bus and it's nothing but rednecks. Start panicking to myself like yo these white folks really bout to throw me off the side of this cliff if I don't watch my back. Luckily I made it out unscathed

I watch a lot of horror movies and they kind of make me never want to go to the woods. Y’all can have your open space and smog while I’m jammed between skyscrapers in smog. When danger strikes I would rather depend on 5G and a nearby police department, not a landline and Sheriff Lawrence :lol:

Yu-Gi-Oh Seasons 1 & 2 are all time television. The nonsense, the blatant disregard for the rules of how the game is actually played, the cheating, the insane idea of a children's card game having this much at stake. It made me want to play it and then I was immediately turned off when I found out how complicated the game actually is.

Shout out to the Egyptian God Cards man, they made them joints seem more important than the Dragon Balls:

Man, those Egyptian god cards had me shook.

Trying to figure out how Yu-Gi-Oh gonna get outta this ****.

scared.gif

In hindsight the fate of the world being determine by the winner of a card game was brazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom