2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we just gonna ignore how Walder Frey murked damn near half of the Starks and had the whole north in shambles after the red wedding
D6n-r-Ow-Wk-AYK8-GG.png

Joffrey made me so upset I asked my friend to spoil his death for me right before he died :lol:
Like I texted him, he texted back "Are you sure?" and then Joffrey immediately started choking :lol:
He wasn't the smartest villain but he'll always be the best to me for getting me that mad

Ramsay is probably who I'd pick as objectively the best though. His villainy was entertaining to me.
It's nice to have someone that's 100% evil, knows it and revels in it while being intelligent about it.
and I thought he was a good servant trying to help Reek escape. turned out, the guy is a sadist and loves to play games.

Joffrey made me so upset I asked my friend to spoil his death for me right before he died :lol:
Like I texted him, he texted back "Are you sure?" and then Joffrey immediately started choking :lol:
He wasn't the smartest villain but he'll always be the best to me for getting me that mad

Ramsay is probably who I'd pick as objectively the best though. His villainy was entertaining to me.
It's nice to have someone that's 100% evil, knows it and revels in it while being intelligent about it.

Attachments

• sausage.gif
    sausage.gif
    975.1 KB · Views: 83
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom