2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luka plows into Cam Johnson and they don't call anything and let Phoenix blitz the rim and then they call that offensive foul on JB :lol:

Goofy.

I mean, he’s also at his best with Luka creating but I see what you mean as a broader point. They need another guy on the wing who can consistently do that period.
Yeah I guess I mean he can play off Luka but actually do more than just C&S, unlike DFS/Bull Lock/Josh Green.

Luka looks gassed and Brunson isn’t bringing much of anything to the table.

What they gonna get? J. Grant?
Would you hate it? Getting him off the ball some should push the slash lines back towards Denver/OKC numbers his two years before his Detroit stint.

He's bigger - which they also need.

Luka/JB don't work and you gotta get something.

I don't know how you are supposed to gaurd a team shoots midrange jumpshots like layups.
This is basically it for me.

What are you supposed to do?

Chris Paul hasn't missed a midrange shot since about Game 4 of last series. Booker's a nightmare. Jae Crowder is on another planet.

They're long. Athletic. They hit zones and just don't miss shots. They've suffocated Brunson and basically turned the Mavericks into letting Luka expend everything on offense and then just attacking him in the second half because he's got no legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom