2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn.png

This is basically it for me.

What are you supposed to do?

Chris Paul hasn't missed a midrange shot since about Game 4 of last series. Booker's a nightmare. Jae Crowder is on another planet.

They're long. Athletic. They hit zones and just don't miss shots. They've suffocated Brunson and basically turned the Mavericks into letting Luka expend everything on offense and then just attacking him in the second half because he's got no legs.

They are all long af. Once they get that stroke going everything wet. Aint no D they cant take.

How much money you really want to give Jalen Brunson?

he's a nice player but....

Hes sitting around watching Luka just dribble for 20 seconds. This is a terrible offense. I’m not sure Luka can play with another all star caliber guard or wing. Not saying Brunson is one, but clearly he needs the ball in his hands to be effective.

He's gonna get $20m. Just is.
Hopefully can S&T him for something else. Good player, but don’t need a small lead guard when Luka and Dinwiddie are on the roster. THJ can cover some of the scoring load that would be missed.

Hopefully can S&T him for something else. Good player, but don’t need a small lead guard when Luka and Dinwiddie are on the roster. THJ can cover some of the scoring load that would be missed.
Hes sitting around watching Luka just dribble for 20 seconds. This is a terrible offense. I’m not sure Luka can play with another all star caliber guard or wing. Not saying Brunson is one, but clearly he needs the ball in his hands to be effective.
Doesn't help that JB isn't any good off the ball, either.

He's effectively been rendered useless by teams built like this for three postseasons now... Needs to be in a different spot.

second round has been underwhelming thus far save for the warriors/grizz. we need embiid and middleton to come back ASAP

want the mavs to push the suns to at least 5 but this series got sweep written all over it. suns forcing luka to expend all his energy looking for his shot on offense only to cook him on defense. mavs can only play a bend but dont break game for so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom