2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
CP3 is the greatest floor general I've ever seen.
What he's able to do at his size on both ends of the floor at this age is amazing.
Better than guys like kobe, Steph, yanni, timmy,and bron in recent memory?

He is solid and one of the better players, but to say he is point god and best floor general is a stretch for me

280096047_5853731304655345_9074179997609231461_n.jpg

Lol at people complaining about suns and heat series. They can't control who they playing.

Dallas gonna get 1 at home. If Embiid comeback philly can get 1.

Only three or four players in the league can really control the pace of a game the way CP still does.
This specific thing is a big, big factor in why things snowball so wildly for Dallas.

CP3 is about the only guy in basketball that can consistently win that battle against Luka.

They've got the Mavs scrambling on both ends of the floor - the pace is throwing EVERYTHING into flux before you even consider some of the other problems Phoenix presents for Dallas specifically.

This specific thing is a big, big factor in why things snowball so wildly for Dallas.

CP3 is about the only guy in basketball that can consistently win that battle against Luka.

They've got the Mavs scrambling on both ends of the floor - the pace is throwing EVERYTHING into flux before you even consider some of the other problems Phoenix presents for Dallas specifically.
The Suns attacking Luke on defense every time down the floor is pretty smart as well. His offensive workload is already so heavy that making him work every play on defense necessarily is going to get him worn down quiker.

The Suns attacking Luke on defense every time down the floor is pretty smart as well. His offensive workload is already so heavy that making him work every play on defense necessarily is going to get him worn down quiker.
I went back and watched some of the second half this morning - and Luka legit never once in the second half got into a defensive stance.

He was dead by halftime. It was obvious Phoenix knew it. They zapped his legs with the offensive workload in the first half, had him bordering on mentally checking out not even 4 minutes into the 3rd quarter because of the frustration, and then he was toast.

Luka's biggest issue right now is he's still pretty clearly mentally immature. Body language gets bad. Effort plummets. Frustration bleeds through.

The Mavericks can help some of that by continuing to morph the roster. Some of it is going to be on Luka to just grow up - which should happen naturally.

Better than guys like kobe, Steph, yanni, timmy,and bron in recent memory?

He is solid and one of the better players, but to say he is point god and best floor general is a stretch for me

Yup. Bron my guy, but he picks and chooses when to play defense. The way CP3 controls the pace of the game and imposes his will while being a 37 year old 5'11 PG is truly amazing. His ability to run an offense/read & react on both ends of the floor is second to none. Then you consider his high usage and efficiency. One of the greatest IQs ever. Besides his health, he doesn't really have a weakness in his game. 3 level scorer, passing, defense, ball handling, leadership. Best floor general I've ever seen, and at worst 4th greatest PG ever. Don't let him win a ring lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom