2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trae was trash these playoffs. He belongs on that tweet and this belongs in the offseason thread.

Doesn’t fine money go to charity? Can’t just let dudes do whatever ‘cause any reasonable fine is nothing to them.

Didn't care if he got suspended, these guys just need to do better (Siakam etc.). I mean the wild reckless swing at full speed in mid air wasn't necessary, not one bit lol

I'm sure a majority of the players don't want to see fellow players break limbs or suffer these severe injuries (that jeopardize their money too) so hopefully this incident wakes everyone up

That’s “the code” Kerr was referring too.

It’s just certain **** you don’t do, when you can’t really make a play on the ball….AT ALL. Like not even close.

Hoopers know for real. But people hate Kerr in this thread, so they throw logic out the window.

Brooks was suspended cause gp’s arm was broken. Dudes get hit in the head regularly.

:rofl: At hoopers know. Every foul that can be committed has been committed in the nba and they’re all hoopers.

That’s “the code” Kerr was referring too.

It’s just certain **** you don’t do, when you can’t really make a play on the ball….AT ALL. Like not even close.

Hoopers know for real. But people hate Kerr in this thread, so they throw logic out the window.
It's more about the fact he starts spouting that nonsense two days after his own player violated "the code" by ripping someone out of the air by their jersey without any ability to make a play on the ball and then acted like a cornball on the way off the court.

Brooks was suspended cause gp’s arm was broken. Dudes get hit in the head regularly.

:rofl: At hoopers know. Every foul that can be committed has been committed in the nba and they’re all hoopers.

-You don’t undercut somebody.
-You don’t push somebody on the break from behind and swipe at their head, when they are airborne and gone to the cup, and you got no shot at making a play.

This just a real thing, that you’re taught growing up.

I swear, it’s nothing more than that. But whatever.

Warriors in 5. The emotions are back. This is fun.

-You don’t undercut somebody.
-You don’t push somebody on the break from behind and swipe at their head, when they are airborne and gone to the cup, and you got no shot at making a play.

This just a real thing, that you’re taught growing up.

I swear, it’s nothing more than that. But whatever.

Warriors in 5. The emotions are back. This is fun.

This.

If that had happened anywhere outside of a controlled environment, more violence would have transpired 100%. I'm actually surprised no one stepped to Brooks. That's the league today though I guess.

It was the fast break element of the play that made it that much more dangerous.

For me it was the fact he was so far behind/late on the play, he knew there was no way of catching GP so the next best thing was to clobber him.

Sometimes you just gotta give up a bucket if u beat that bad.

Wasn’t dirty, but best believe retaltion is coming.

Eye for an eye

Expected more games. 5 would have been justified to ensure he didn't play another game in the series.

I promise if DB got suspended in the last round, I would be a little more fearful. Mainly because there aren’t many physical defenders to keep up with Edwards on our team.

None of these Warrior wings built like a football player, so guys like Melton and Ziaire are okay in this matchup. Probably why you saw such a confident Ziaire on Tuesday. I also think we need more controlled possessions on the road and not having Dillon on the court should help :lol:

Will love to have him back for Game 4 tho. Getting Adams back helps us a bit in the rebounding/2nd chance department too.

It's more about the fact he starts spouting that nonsense two days after his own player violated "the code" by ripping someone out of the air by their jersey without any ability to make a play on the ball and then acted like a cornball on the way off the court.
This.

I 100 percent believe in the "code". It's just at the very least ironic to hear about it from a guy who coaches someone who violates it fairly rountinely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom