2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn shame seeing them go out like this after that kind of year from Embiid. These star injuries in recent years in the postseason have been horrible :smh:

Doesn't look like load managing has done much to prevent them at all

It's more about the fact he starts spouting that nonsense two days after his own player violated "the code" by ripping someone out of the air by their jersey without any ability to make a play on the ball and then acted like a cornball on the way off the court.

And Kerr knows that but why the **** would he throw his own player under the bus?

“Yeah DB broke the code, oh and DG def did the other night too”. What the ****. :lol:

Yall kill me. :lol:

Brooks was suspended cause gp’s arm was broken. Dudes get hit in the head regularly.

:rofl: At hoopers know. Every foul that can be committed has been committed in the nba and they’re all hoopers.

Coal Miners KNOW THIS AS WELL. lawdog1 lawdog1 punched freeze freeze in da chest in the mines yesterday when he dropped some coal on da floor. RustyShackleford RustyShackleford tried to hit da snitch button to MSHA but we stomped him out. freeze freeze stomping Rusty.

ea5c1acc16b32cf87efe453987c059d3d38aee1d_hq.gif

Damn shame seeing them go out like this after that kind of year from Embiid. These star injuries in recent years in the postseason have been horrible :smh:

Doesn't look like load managing has done much to prevent them at all
The load managing could technically still be a benefit, the freak injuries are unrelated

Embiid having a season like that could in theory be directly related to sitting out games (I honestly don’t know how many they sat him?)

Wear and tear of the regular season, I mean idgaf about a handful of games missed by the stars. That’s just me though…

The load managing could technically still be a benefit, the freak injuries are unrelated

Embiid having a season like that could in theory be directly related to sitting out games (I honestly don’t know how many they sat him?)

Wear and tear of the regular season, I mean idgaf about a handful of games missed by the stars. That’s just me though…
He missed a good chunk early on when out with covid

This.

I 100 percent believe in the "code". It's just at the very least ironic to hear about it from a guy who coaches someone who violates it fairly rountinely.
Yeah that’s honestly fair

If Kerr is gonna go against the grain like this publicly he needs to realize he’s opening himself up for an audit

I'll slap the **** outta Siakam right now
Damb shame all around

He was wrong for that

Doc was wronger for keeping embiid in idc what reasoning y’all bring up

Who cares if the raps starters were in lol their season was about to end. Doc could have easily put starters back in if **** hit the fan

Then there's the other option of just calling what Brooks did dirrty, leaving it at that and not getting into lectures about the "code".

Kerr is not Dray. If Dray were the one talkin about code this code that we would all be eye rolling. Its the ******* coach of the team though. Youre suppose to BACK UP your players. You know how open eyed people get when coaches throw their players under the bus or say anything relatively negative? Remember Doc woth the Ben statements and people were like ohhh ****. So yeah, I have no problem with KERR, the coach, giving a lecture about code.

Coal Miners KNOW THIS AS WELL. lawdog1 lawdog1 punched freeze freeze in da chest in the mines yesterday when he dropped some coal on da floor. RustyShackleford RustyShackleford tried to hit da snitch button to MSHA but we stomped him out. freeze freeze stomping Rusty.

ea5c1acc16b32cf87efe453987c059d3d38aee1d_hq.gif
Had to do him like they did the dude that ran up on chapelle. Sometimes a stomping is what’s deserved.

:lol: :lol: At Kerr opening himself up to an audit. Dray’s past ****** on court behavior is irrelevant to the GP2 play though. Result was unintended and Dillon was booted. Gotta stick up for yours though. Not mad at Kerr.

Kerr is not Dray. If Dray were the one talkin about code this code that we would all be eye rolling. Its the ****ing coach of the team though. Youre suppose to BACK UP your players. You know how open eyed people get when coaches throw their players under the bus or say anything relatively negative? Remember Doc woth the Ben statements and people were like ohhh ****. So yeah, I have no problem with KERR, the coach, giving a lecture about code.
Same. I get that for the coach.

Fans, though, NTers...

-foe

Had these dudes practicing in the Boston Latin cafeteria

Reminds me of when some player from the 70/80’s said they used to stay at the closet Howard Johnson’s to the airport when on the road…Like damn they got dudes in a budget hotel and can’t even walk around the city since they out the way :lol: :smh:

So he has to keep his mouth shut cause he has Dray on his team?

Cmon yall. :lol:

HES THE DAMN COACH. YOU STICK UP FOR YOUR GUYS ESPECIALLY PUBICLY.
Nobody’s saying he shouldn’t have said anything at all. He could have called out Brooks and stuck up for GP II without setting himself up to be called a hypocrite.

I mean coaches by default should kinda be hypocritical/defensive towards their players. That's what it's always been in sports

When they do anything outside of that fans will say they're throwing someone under the bus

Either way I don't see the big deal. Kerr will be biased towards his guys (Just like any other coach...well except Doc and Ben 🤔 ). Shocker ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And Kerr knows that but why the **** would he throw his own player under the bus?

“Yeah DB broke the code, oh and DG def did the other night too”. What the ****. :lol:
I just, in general, don't wanna hear anything about a code from a guy who's coached FOR YEARS a guy who probably leads active players in terms of violating the code.

Practice what you preach. If you believe so firmly in the code, Draymond wouldn't still be doing all this dirty **** AND acting like a clown show and effectively celebrating/playing up being ejected.

I don't think it's a big deal - but it is at a minimum just kinda goofy and nobody's taking it seriously. It's old man yelling at clouds vibes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom