2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stocktons response to Kerr calling him a dirty bastard was perfect. Basically called him a soft lower tier player which he was. Good to see he's still sounding just as soft smh.

Y'all killed Doc Rivers for throwing Ben Simmons under the bus. Now y'all killing Steve Kerr for actually defending GPII.

I've seen quite a few people who say "But Draymond..." also mention that Dillon's play was out of line.

HOWEVA...

I haven't seen one member of Draymond's Dudes mention that Dray is frequently out of line.

-foe
Nah, no Warriors fan want Dray to do stupid **** and get ejected.

Nah, no Warriors fan want Dray to do stupid **** and get ejected.
So it's not that Draymond's Dudes don't want him to do something stupid that would harm another player or risk ending their career. It's that they don't want him to do something stupid...

... because he might get ejected and that would affect their own team.

-foe

So it's not that Draymond's Dudes don't want him to do something stupid that would harm another player or risk ending their career. It's that they don't want him to do something stupid...

... because he might get ejected and that would affect their own team.

-foe

When I mean "stupid", I mean anything stupid.

Is Steven Adams playing Tomorrow?

He should be available, but not sure what his role will be. I’ve been wrong on just about every Jenkins adjustment in the playoffs :lol:

I thought Tillman was coming out of the lineup after Game 4 or 5 against Minnesota and he still starting.

Gonna arrive to Wells Fargo licking his fingers already two Dalessandro's cheesesteaks deep.
Ion think that's what will be on his fingers. He never really struck me as a cheesesteak guy. Always seemed to have a strong affinity for... roast beef. 👀

-foe

I know a couple people who are down there for this thing. Its such a big deal, but IDK why. Like do people in the states really mess with F1 like this?
After the success of Drive to Survive, F1 popularity skyrocketed. There’s gonna be a 3rd US race in Vegas next year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom