2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
He gonna get traded at the deadline? lol
Tough choices ahead for Daryl

1651803785977.jpeg

Wait no games tonight but then tomorrow we get game 3s for the series we last saw? Shoulda kept the better games for tomorrow people with lives ain't watching sports on Saturdays especially in the afternoon.

Call me crazy, but I think the GPII injury is a blessing in the skies for the Warriors. Inserting him into the starting lineup was a bad call, IMO. Not enough offense out there, especially to start the game. And Porter has been a better cover on Ja anyway.

Then there's the other option of just calling what Brooks did dirrty, leaving it at that and not getting into lectures about the "code".

we always hear about the league being a “brotherhood” and make nothing of it. this “code” is referenced in the same vein. not sure why we’re bothered by it.

kerr was pissed about a player being injured and went in on Brooks. popovich did the same thing when kawhi landed on zaza’s foot. it happens all the time in these press conferences, from coaches and players alike.

hopefully GP2 heals, gets his contract, and gets to finally find a long term role in the league. wanna see that guy flourish even if it aint with the dubs (tbh i think GP2’s immediate future being jeopardized is what added to kerr’s frustration)

If it’s out already that Harden opting in then he knows Philly wasn’t gon extend him anytime soon anyway

wild that harden went from MVP to now playing the last year of his contract as a “prove it” season.

harden gonna be in the gym, sauna and on a strict diet plan to get that final contract thrown at him. this could work out for the sixers.

Call me crazy, but I think the GPII injury is a blessing in the skies for the Warriors. Inserting him into the starting lineup was a bad call, IMO. Not enough offense out there, especially to start the game. And Porter has been a better cover on Ja anyway.

So instead of him just you know…coming off the bench, you want the man injured?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom