2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have they heard of Anthony Edwards?
You and I both know the females don't get excited about dunks nowadays this aint the 80s :lol:

Edwards need to pull a Jimmy and leave that squad. KAT and Russell aint it. They only in the Playoffs this year due to Beverly and Vanderbilt consistently bailing out both of em with the dirty work.

20220329_204305.jpg

Is there a stat out there that shows which playoff team shoots the most mid range jump shots?

Curious to see where the Bucks and Suns stand.

If we're being honest, Booker is a tier below Luka/Tatum. And LaMelo isn't touching those 3.
The Hornets as a unit need success before we can truly say he's got next.
I agree, I still see alot of low-scoring games from LaMelo with low offensive contributions across the board. Luka and Tatum are consistently a factor in mostly every game they participate in.

I agree, I still see alot of low-scoring games from LaMelo with low offensive contributions across the board. Luka and Tatum are consistently a factor in mostly every game they participate in.
Usage rate sky high with Tatum and Luka compared to Ball tho and Ball is an actual PG. He actually tries to set his teammates up.

He can be offensively deficient at times, his jumper can definitely get better but again he's fun to watch and all the makings of an all-star is there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom