2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
1650086740221.gif

Fully healthy when the Pels down 0-3

0.png

God dammit ****ing ****. Fire Joe Cronin by midnight. Stupid ****ing interim GM.

For Norm, RoCo, CJ, Nance, and Snell we basically got Josh Hart. Absolutely ******* terrible. How he did not specify in that trade for us to get the better of the Pelicans or Lakers pick at least. But holy **** those deals both sucked. We should have been able to get way more in return for Norm and Covington, that is what really pissed me off.

Honestly it is time to sell the team and start from scratch. Getting a guy like Grant in a trade isn’t going to move the needle enough at this point.

For Norm, RoCo, CJ, Nance, and Snell we basically got Josh Hart. Absolutely ****ing terrible. How he did not specify in that trade for us to get the better of the Pelicans or Lakers pick at least. But holy **** those deals both sucked. We should have been able to get way more in return for Norm and Covington, that is what really pissed me off.

Honestly it is time to sell the team and start from scratch. Getting a guy like Grant in a trade isn’t going to move the needle enough at this point.
Joe can **** off. Jodi can **** off. Chris can **** off. Anyone else making decisions can **** off.

For a year we knew would be garbage from the start, this **** still outperformed the levels of stupidity I expected. I literally expected **** on a plate, and we got diarrhea from a firehose.

Tough break for the Blazers, but at least this prevents the team from trading a lotto pick for Jerami Grant or Julius Randle in the summer to appease Lillard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom