2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point what are the Pels trying to accomplish with Zion? They’ve made it to the playoffs which is a win for them. Minus whale let him play. Not like they’re title contenders next year or if they’ll even make the playoffs.
CJ,BI and healthy Zion a top 6 seed next season.Add some consistent shooters around them and they could potentially be title contenders.

People just have to adjust to the fact that there's only 6 guaranteed spots now. Number of wins is irrelevant if you don't make the cut
And if we being real the play in worked everything out this year as far as the current “best teams” making the playoffs…Nets/Hawks/Wolves/Pels are playing better and more healthier than the teams they beat regardless of records…They the teams supposed to be there right now, forget whatever happened in November

THEY won't like these picks. Pushing the propaganda.
1650120904626.jpeg

Not going to lie, after watching the Clippers come back to win games all season, having them blow 4th quarter double-digit leads in consecutive games to drop out of the playoffs stung a bit. But with no Kawhi and PG’s status uncertain, think it’s for the best the Pelicans get that playoff experience against the Suns.

Happy for former Clipper Big Willie Green.

And to be clear, I don’t blame P C H P C H at all.

I blame HIM HIM for blowing off last night’s game to go hang in the Sonora Tent at Coachella. :smh:

Tough break for the Blazers, but at least this prevents the team from trading a lotto pick for Jerami Grant or Julius Randle in the summer to appease Lillard.
And they hit the tank at the right time so they’ll have a high pick…Don’t think they’ll be too mad at missing out on the Pels late lotto pick if they land top 3

I need to know Capela situation before I know how to feel about this Heat series
It’s probly better for them that Capela is out so they can spread the floor even more on offensive…The defense was always gon be a problem but now it should be in complete shambles cuz Okongwu gon come in n pick up 6 fouls in 14 mins :lol: :smh:

Hoping Blazers trade their pick regardless. Need them to keep being delusional thinking they have another run left with Lillard.

MVP voting is hilarious. That voter fatigue will be real next year. Jokic has 0 shot, regardless of numbers, to win next season. Embiid/Luka/CP3/Ja gonna be fighting for it.

TD Garden is the Mecca of Basketball? :lol::lol:

I’ll tell you what Boston is the Mecca of…

They’re the Mecca of s****y stadiums.

Be the Mecca of Hockey or some s***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom