2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if Zion is out there doing 5 on 5 scrimmages, I’ll be surprised if the Pelicans clear him for a series.

I need to know Capela situation before I know how to feel about this Heat series
Big O fouls so much :smh: otherwise I wouldn’t care.

Every game should be entertaining. Division teams so gonna be a lotta talking :lol:

Atlanta is just always gonna have 3 defensive liabilities on the floor all 48 & Miami is one of the most well-coached teams in the league. Lowry is a coach on the floor.

On that coaching point, Hawks players 2-12 have no idea what to do when Trae is trapped :lol: They gave away the Miami game last week like that & almost gave away the Cavs game.

Clippers easily title favorites next year.
Do preseason favorites ever mean anything? :lol: Lakers get most of the headlines & jokes but Clippers have had more significant injuries to their key guys.

I love the Clippers supporting cast when healthy, but we just don’t know who’s going to be available for every playoff game.

This applies to the Pelicans too. Zion walked into the league & was 27 a night :rofl: He’s gotta stay on the court because New Orleans really has something

Sucks for the Cavs. What an anticlimactic season.

It does suck but they have A LOT to look forward to.

Everyone is super young and will only improve
Mobley looks like the second coming of KG
Laurie is signed long term
Garland will keep becoming a mini Nash
Sexton might come back (or not)
Love seems content
They’ll have another lottery pick

The one big negative is that Rubios career might be over 😕

GM seems to be good at finding talent below market value (Drummond, Allan, Laurie, Lavert) it doesn’t always work out but they’re low risk high reward moves.

Big O fouls so much :smh: otherwise I wouldn’t care.

Every game should be entertaining. Division teams so gonna be a lotta talking :lol:

Atlanta is just always gonna have 3 defensive liabilities on the floor all 48 & Miami is one of the most well-coached teams in the league. Lowry is a coach on the floor.

On that coaching point, Hawks players 2-12 have no idea what to do when Trae is trapped :lol: They gave away the Miami game last week like that & almost gave away the Cavs game.

Love Okongwu and think he’s gonna be better than Capela soon but you right he gets in foul trouble easy. Capela is a more polished player rn and better rebounder for sure rn

It’s so frustrating that our plan when Trae gets trapped is he will make the right pass and hope the other guy doesn’t nut up but that’s the way it’s gotta be on this roster rn cause no one else has a creative bone in their body outside of maybe Bogdan but his creation don’t put fear in anyone. I just need them to hit their open shots cause they will get em with the attention Trae gets

278724361_5800052893356520_4167536145466004839_n.jpg

At this point what are the Pels trying to accomplish with Zion? They’ve made it to the playoffs which is a win for them. Minus whale let him play. Not like they’re title contenders next year or if they’ll even make the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom