2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
The next NBA 2k athlete has to be Jayson Tatum or Ja Morant. There aren't any other good choices. Embiid maybe?

elpablo21 elpablo21 get your mans

C84A87F1-6631-438C-8AFB-26A0DD20CBDB.jpeg
So he's fully vaccinated now... 🤔

Can’t wait to see K.Dot numbers
It's gonna be fun to watch the narrative behind it, whether they're good or bad. The drafts are already written because for some reason people are obsessed with sales.... As a consumer, I only care cause numbers incentivize people to make more music in my mind, but using them as a talking point for quality is the most ridiculous thing ever.

IDK who the hell wants to listen to a double album of newspaper rap, that just feels like too much. Can you really write 20-25 songs about the plight of the black man and have them all go off? I really don't think so.

Just to consider: Are people and those on Countdown right now underrating the Bucks having the next two games at home? They did what they needed to in Boston and that’s a difficult place to play. Not even talking about matchups or defense here.

It's gonna be fun to watch the narrative behind it, whether they're good or bad. The drafts are already written because for some reason people are obsessed with sales.... As a consumer, I only care cause numbers incentivize people to make more music in my mind, but using them as a talking point for quality is the most ridiculous thing ever.
This is how I feel when people bring up tv ratings. Like who watches a game and goes to check the Nielsen box scores?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom