2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get it. The real water you see around docks/harbors isn’t all that nice to look at.

It’s just funny because they’re trying to make it look like Monaco or something :lol:

1651933322619.jpeg

Basically lol the “Monaco of the West” headasses

Could have actually been dope if they had the track in downtown Miami then onto the bridge to Miami Beach. Instead of being inland near the Hardrock.

City of Miami probably would have said no anyways. Scenery would have been dope tho. Could have rivaled Monaco, who knows.

Could have actually been dope if they had the track in downtown Miami then onto the bridge to Miami Beach. Instead of being inland near the Hardrock.

City of Miami probably would have said no anyways.
Impossible to do so. Roads are trash and aren’t wide enough down there. Also, you’d be shutting down port of Miami activity and that’s a no no :lol:

It’s just funny because they’re trying to make it look like Monaco or something :lol:

1651933322619.jpeg
Oh yikes... My job is making the biggest deal out of this event. They're even softly suggesting that we watch it... They won't like it when I eventually slander it on Monday for looking poverty.

Weren't Grant Williams and Matisse essentially a pick swap?
I think the swap was Matisse for Ty Jerome and Carsen Edwards. Ty Jerome ended up getting flipped for a future first.

People were killing the Cs/Ainge though for essentially choosing to keep Grant Williams instead of Thigh Bull. Never made a ton of sense to me given he was a year and a half younger and had a much more developed offensive game (even though he's undersized and not particularly athletic).

Just really hard to play a wing out there that has no offensive ability.

The Sixers kinda need to play Thybulle because he's one of the few athletes (with Maxey) in the rotation. Otherwise it's just a bunch of older, slower players with low motors.

But he's been so bad offensively that he needs a short leash.

Oh yikes... My job is making the biggest deal out of this event. They're even softly suggesting that we watch it... They won't like it when I eventually slander it on Monday for looking poverty.
Outside of the fake Marina, the actual campus looks good. But these ppl are doing the absolute most

They was making a big deal about having the paper maps like Disney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom