2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoy this. Book and CP coming through in Sunday like...
adc6afc69c706ea26701529a0f2fdd1c.gif
Man when me and my girl caught covid December 2020 was the only way I got her to watch the wire. Last episode we watched was when Omar got to Brother Mouzone in the motel. I told my girl things bout to get really real out here…Year and a half later we still haven’t got back to it lol :smh:

This is false. We've been discussing the turn on Ja in here before this series even started

And it’s been taken to a whole other level with Warriors fans on his head. Stop it.

And I’m not talking about just here (even tho we had one dude who basically threatened Ja).

Go look at the big Warriors fans accounts on SM. The things I saw on the timeline this week were crazy and I don’t follow these people.

And it’s been taken to a whole other level with Warriors fans on his head. Stop it.

And I’m not talking about just here (even tho we had one dude who basically threatened Ja).

Go look at the big Warriors fans accounts on SM. The things I saw on the timeline this week were crazy and I don’t follow these people.
That's fair. It's gone up a lot. It's just a visible series and crazy stuff has happened with no contrition from the Grizzlies.
"We"

You a Warriors fan now too?
We in the global sense, we as members of Niketalk. Just like all politicians are terrorists regardless which ever side of the fake political line they sit on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom