2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ja going down ruins this series hope he is ok.

The poole grab ain't causing that injury. CP3 woulda been out the league if this was really a thing.
Honestly surprised Ja hasnt been blitzed more

I know Ja skinny af but “yanking” aint gonna tear it off. :lol:

jenkins got a reason to be upset. angle looks bad. couldn’t tell you if it was intentional and dirty or not. i also think in real time, dudes are reaching and trying to make a play any way they can. if jenkins wanna talk about unnecessary contact and dirty, he can explain this

Roller derby GIF - Find on GIFER

this series is gonna just be a whole lot of finger pointing after each game :lol:

I will say you could argue JP is trying to make a play on a loose ball and grabbed his knee by accident. but if i’m a Grizz fan I can see it the other way too.

30 point beat down and Ja MorCANT hurt. Grizzlies are demoralized af.

Would have been a sweep if refs didn’t rigged game 2. Dubs in 5
Warriors of Wardell
Draymond's Dudes
Kerr & Klay's Corner

Live and uncut.

-foe

Seems like it could also be enough of an odd movement for meniscus damage.

We’ll see. Fingers crossed for Ja.
That's what I was thinking. Meniscus. Could be minor MCL sprain, but idk if it was enough force or angle on it. But there was no real plant or twist for meniscus tears or anything, so that's probably doubtful.

There’s a middle ground. Wouldn’t call him a dirty player but you just don’t accidentally clutch and grip a dudes knee.

That's what I was thinking. Meniscus. Could be minor MCL sprain, but idk if it was enough force or angle on it. But there was no real plant or twist for meniscus tears or anything, so that's probably doubtful.
It doesn’t always take much. But hopefully it’s nothing more than a sprain.

There’s a middle ground. Wouldn’t call him a dirty player but you just don’t accidentally clutch and grip a dudes knee.
I know you don't play sports and you def don't hoop, but try and keep up, but it's not a dirty play, at all. He may have just put his hand there, and mind you it was game speed, not slow mo. They were reaching for the ball. Him and wigs. He was playing ball. You can interpret anything in slow motion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom