2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Draymond ejection
GP2 elbow/Dillon
Poole/Ja

sucks that those have been the top talking points for the series I thought would be the most entertaining 😞

been some elite performances otherwise

I know you don't play sports and you def don't hoop, but try and keep up, but it's not a dirty play, at all. He may have just put his hand there, and mind you it was game speed, not slow mo. They were reaching for the ball. Him and wigs. He was playing ball. You can interpret anything in slow motion.
False attacks don’t make your point valid but try reading slowly. Use your finger if it’s too much to read.

He gripped and pulled his knee. Simple as that. Didn’t say it was a dirty play or it contributed to his injury but it’s what happened.

So if someone grabbed and pulled your knee in a pick-up game you’d just keep it moving and wouldn’t care?
It's game speed. You can base anything off slow motion. In game speed he probably didn't even see or feel it. You get grabbed and held in sports. It happens. You call foul. You can get hurt on stuff that aren't dirty lol. Basketball is fast paced, especially loose balls or double teams.

That aint a real way to injure someone. If I wanna break the code ill just dive into your knee going for a looseball, not grab it and pull it tf. :lol:
I can tell you’re lucky enough not to have ever dealt with a knee injury. It doesn’t take nearly as much as you think it does.

It's game speed. You can base anything off slow motion. In game speed he probably didn't even see or feel it. You get grabbed and held in sports. It happens. You call foul. You can get hurt on stuff that aren't dirty lol. Basketball is fast paced, especially loose balls or double teams.
You didn’t answer the question.

If you knew you got grabbed and then couldn’t run right, what would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom