2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasty series mane

B1C26140-41C2-466E-B541-742C688B9835.gif

The biggest thing I'm anticipating in this now is who and who doesn't shake hands at the end of this

at the end of the day, this series does not need to become an “eye for an eye.” this is how unnecessary **** happens. aint no one trynna see bill lambeer and the pistons ending dudes’ careers early.

jenkins can defend his players and politic all he wants. call JP dirty if he feels inclined, like kerr did brooks. but need both teams to just play without all this drama. ditto to what antidope antidope says, that story line crap could ruin what is otherwise a competitive series

Last edited:
You didn’t answer the question.

If you knew you got grabbed and then couldn’t run right, what would you do?
Idk if that's what I would base it on. Idk if I would draw the correlation just from looking. I guess if I felt it at the exact moment, then I'd be mad I'm hurt fasho. Just depends on what happened and how and the vibe from the person that did it. But now there's more footage popping up from when ja mightve actually hurt his knee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom