2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember the first time I went to one of those mega churches and the 11a service was done by 12:15p and just sat there watching people leave

200 (43).gif

Last church I went to knew what was up. Service was only 1.5 hours. Half the time went to praise dancing and the choir.

Pastor would always hit us with the “now I ain’t gon keep you long, I know y’all tryna watch football” and then start shouting the word.

Last church I went to knew what was up. Service was only 1.5 hours. Half the time went to praise dancing and the choir.

Pastor would always hit us with the “now I ain’t gon keep you long, I know y’all tryna watch football” and then start shouting the word.
Dude today said... "I know you guys like the fast services where people talk fast.... I am not gonna do that"

Immediate Arthur fist meme.

I feel like Dinwiddie's gonna push somebody today. He does it a lot but I think today's the day he gets called for it. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom