2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disgusting.

You still root for a fat lazy selfish bastard who came up small in every big moment for your team, while subsequently chasing away the man who got you closest to the promised land (who you hated on)...trading him away for arguably the worst superstar of all time...and then leaving your franchise in ruins; forced to hope a 20 year old can get you back there one day. Cold world. :smh:

I don't think Chef is who you should be directing your bad energy towards. But I get it. I get why they all fear the god.

But soon you'll all understand.

e1bfdade020526eb13432f67143e9ed0-removebg-preview.png
229F745F-4E3E-45A4-A86E-27DD70C0502D.gif

That's definitely suspect as hell. I think the league has to look at that. I'm sure he was more trying to get away with a foul and make Ja travel than hurt the guy, but it's still gotta get looked at.

I'm sure this other clip made it into the thread already, but for those who didn't see it,

And it can be both. The one play starts things and the other play causes more injury.

Trying to make him travel is a good call out, that could be the case. Still suspect tho.

So bad it got turned back to a dirty play in 2017, lol.
OK. Let’s say the the previous play did cause some problems for Ja’s knee. Still think it’s pretty fair to say Poole didn’t do him any favors by yanking hard on a knee that was already hurt. No?

I mean, Ja was able to play after the earlier incident and was doing well. It was only after the Poole play he couldn’t go at all.

But I guess you think the Poole play should just get blown off as insignificant since Ja might - repeat, might - have already been hurt. Is that right? Just want to make sure I’m understanding the “logical” position here.

If you think this series is dirty, just wait until they play CheaP3 next round. Gonna be all gritty, no griddy

Asking why he’s better is me saying Tatum is better?

Not in my hood.

Y’all had Luka in a completely different tier and I asked why
My fault I took it like you were saying something different + I was drinking since the afternoon :smh: :lol:

but imo they can be same tier, if you have to take one I'm taking Luka. I think he's proving that so far if we're using this Playoff as the main evidence

Now time to read 38 pages 😍

Series over. That griddy got JA’s knee giddy

Ja MorCANT hurt?? I thought Dillion Brooks was suspended this game. Looking like D.Rose 2.0 but with no finesse at all.

Anyways take the starters out Kerr before the dirty *** Grizzlies injure our players.
Jordan Pull snatched the griddy out of that boy

If you think this series is dirty, just wait until they play CheaP3 next round. Gonna be all gritty, no griddy

Look at these guys

As much as l love the Warriors, l have to acknowledge the fact that they followed on Zaza's footsteps, pun intended
SmartSelect_20190430-035345_YouTube Vanced.gif

SmartSelect_20190430-035627_YouTube Vanced.gif

Next round

SmartSelect_20190511-034025_Samsung Internet.gif

• Sad
Reactions: HIM
It was a while ago
OK. Let’s say the the previous play did cause some problems for Ja’s knee. Still think it’s pretty fair to say Poole didn’t do him any favors by yanking hard on a knee that was already hurt. No?

I mean, Ja was able to play after the earlier incident and was doing well. It was only after the Poole play he couldn’t go at all.

But I guess you think the Poole play should just get blown off as insignificant since Ja might - repeat, might - have already been hurt. Is that right? Just want to make sure I’m understanding the “logical” position here.
It looked like poole leaning on his knee right before had more of an impact than grabbing it, both seemed minor, but the combo of him hurting it kneeing klay on that three in the third might have just taken its toll on it iver the course of the game

You’re at a black church I see.

All White church’s were over at 12.
Only way to do church if you're gonna be someone who does it is the black way.

They hit all the tropes today: the hallelujah ad libs, more singing than talking, lady was faced away from the stage praying to the wall the whole time, some respectability politics, everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom