2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
zaza mean this much to you

1652031806934.gif
Haha!

Who argues that zaza play wasn’t dirty?

i wanna know how incapable they believe professional athletes are

using momentum as an excuse for that BS in a league with some of the most athletically gifted individuals to ever walk this planet

Sigh....gonna miss part of the game. They wildin in this church we don't need THIS long for this. Talking about 3+ hours.. WHAT?!?!!

Last year the service was only 90 minutes cause of COVID... Apparently they're trying to shoot for 3 hours like basketball isn't on TV today.

The first song isn't done yet... It's been FIFTEEN MINUTES

You’re at a black church I see.

All White church’s were over at 12.

I already took out the cp3 Houston jersey 😂
Desperate times call for desperate measures

Disgusting.

You still root for a fat lazy selfish bastard who came up small in every big moment for your team, while subsequently chasing away the man who got you closest to the promised land (who you hated on)...trading him away for arguably the worst superstar of all time...and then leaving your franchise in ruins; forced to hope a 20 year old can get you back there one day. Cold world. :smh:

I don't think Chef is who you should be directing your bad energy towards. But I get it. I get why they all fear the god.

But soon you'll all understand.

e1bfdade020526eb13432f67143e9ed0-removebg-preview.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom