2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both Mecca can kiss:rofl: rocks

Wolves in 7!
A0E22C39-0886-4A3A-BAFD-24E3F7314477.jpeg

And if we being real the play in worked everything out this year as far as the current “best teams” making the playoffs…Nets/Hawks/Wolves/Pels are playing better and more healthier than the teams they beat regardless of records…They the teams supposed to be there right now, forget whatever happened in November

Yeah I mean the Play-in is a home run move by the NBA. It may put some 7 and 8 seeds “unfairly” out but it’s the 7th and 8th seeds, it’s not like they’re winning their 1st rd match ups in most cases anyway. At least you get The high intensity drama from single game elimination instead of having the 7th and 8th seeds walk right in to getting they skull cracked. Not to mention it keeps teams at least trying to make it.

Plus to your point the play in kind of captures a more accurate picture of who’s really playing the best

Pels have been better than the clippers for like the last 50+ games

Hawks finished the season like 26-15 and the best home team by far in that stretch

Minnesota been them guys since Jan 1

Kyrie and KD self explanatory

I have no issues tbh

Yeah I mean the Play-in is a home run move by the NBA. It may put some 7 and 8 seeds “unfairly” out but it’s the 7th and 8th seeds, it’s not like they’re winning their 1st rd match ups in most cases anyway. At least you get The high intensity drama from single game elimination instead of having the 7th and 8th seeds walk right in to getting they skull cracked. Not to mention it keeps teams at least trying to make it.

Plus to your point the play in kind of captures a more accurate picture of who’s really playing the best

Pels have been better than the clippers for like the last 50+ games

Hawks finished the season like 26-15 and the best home team by far in that stretch

Minnesota been them guys since Jan 1

Kyrie and KD self explanatory

I have no issues tbh
Open it up to more than the last 2 seeds up for grabs then

You want dramatics and intensity, don't just stop at the last 2, open up moar

I don’t care. We can go 0-82 for the next 82 years. NY/MSG is the Mecca.

The atmosphere there is unlike anything else in the league. And it will forever be that way.

You know that, we all know that. I’ve seen you say as much.
It doesn't make sense being proud of the fact that opposing players like coming there and going off. The whole Knicks contingent needs to let this mecca thing go.

It doesn't make sense being proud of the fact that opposing players like coming there and going off. The whole Knicks contingent needs to let this mecca thing go.

When the greatest players of all time stop calling it the Mecca…

I’ll stop calling it the Mecca…

Until then. We’re the Mecca. 🕋

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom