2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
His lack of scoring prowess has been an issue all season. They've disguised it well, but all your faults are on full display after round 1. Mavs been aggressive at the POA and brought the big to the level to kill CP3's ability to snake into space. Completely disrupted his offensive attack.

Damn the foul trouble, he didn't even take a shot in the 1st quarter. It's...inconsistent for him when teams are locked in to his pet ****.

Fun series though. 2-2.
Yeah like I had to eat my words a few times already, but are we really looking to 37 year old Chris Paul to dig us out of every hole? This can't be the plan man.

Yeah like I had to eat my words a few times already, but are we really looking to 37 year old Chris Paul to dig us out of every hole? This can't be the plan man.

Yeah I mean he was 14 a game on 49/32 splits this year. No FTA, No 3's, no shots at the rim. They're so unique because they are such a dominant machine, but I've never felt 100% comfortable with them the last two years because their top end scoring outside of Booker is just... meh? Idk.

CP has his nights, especially when teams are stupid (too far in drop, POA guys being small and / or dying on screens, rip throughs, etc.) but at 37 you just can't rely on it at all.

It's time to shift to Ayton becoming the all the time second option, especially against this small Mavs team.

Luka 20/50 and 3/17 from three in back to back wins the Mavs effectively controlled wire to wire against the best team in basketball.

Scary hours.

Ayton can be a much bigger factor offensively with Chris on the floor, which kinda negates the “need” for Chris to be a major scoring threat.

Chris fouling out basically neutralizes Ayton too and puts all the pressure on Booker and 3 and D guys.

Yall dudes flip so much in here. Now Phoenix in trouble ?

Booker and Cp3 no good now ?
598B6E6E-C4AA-4367-BFA2-DA9DE65C0F02.gif

Nah they was hella strict with the security checks today. Did see Verstappen post race with the ugly *** trophy

I know a little bit about F1 because of my pops but it was never my thing. But I got into it with Netflix series.

I’m not watching races but I appreciate the sport now.

As for Verstappen. Now he’s a ho. I hate everything about that weasel. Can’t stand his face.

I know a little bit about F1 because of my pops but it was never my things. But I got into it with Netflix series.

I’m not watching races but I appreciate the sport now.

As for Verstappen. Now he’s a ho. I hate everything about that weasel. Can’t stand his face.
Season 5 and 6 got renewed already. Looking forward to the Miami episode for the shenanigans lol

Luka 20/50 and 3/17 from three in back to back wins the Mavs effectively controlled wire to wire against the best team in basketball.

Scary hours.
It’s really Yanni-ish in the sense that you can hold him to an inefficient shooting night, but he’s still going to end up with like 25+ points while also getting everyone else wide open looks. If the role guys hit their shots they can still win against pretty much anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom