2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
flat footed right here.. a notoriously dirty professional athlete can’t control himself and just so happens to end up with his feet under the landing area of another player

1652031373542.jpeg
Zaza graduated from the Bruce Bowen School of injuring people while shooting.

flat footed right here.. a notoriously dirty professional athlete can’t control himself and just so happens to end up with his feet under the landing area of another player

1652031373542.jpeg
I used to close out and chase people to block them while shooting. haven't seen someone close out or defend someone by walking and sticking your foot under someone's leg unless you are Bruce Bowen and Zaza. funny part is, both players were with Steve Kerr. coincidence?

i wanna know how incapable they believe professional athletes are

using momentum as an excuse for that BS in a league with some of the most athletically gifted individuals to ever walk this planet
I don't even see a momentum there. besides, Zaza didn't went up to defend against the shot, he just slid his foot under.

It always amazes me how you change the venue and guys forget how to play.

Chris Paul with 9 shots & 7 turnovers in G3, fouling out with TEN minutes left in G4 :lol: Suns struggle to break 100 in both games. He’s at the center of it

Didn't even try to take a shot in the first quarter of the game which set the temperature for this performance. Even with the foul stuff accounted for, he was on smoke from the tip.

if Steve Kerr believes there to be a code, I’d hope he’d use the dirty players he coached as examples
I remember Coach Pop did the same shenanigan as Kerr as doing now. sure Coach Pop is great, but when push comes to shove, they end up contradicting things what their players or themselves been doing in the same situation.

It’s really Yanni-ish in the sense that you can hold him to an inefficient shooting night, but he’s still going to end up with like 25+ points while also getting everyone else wide open looks. If the role guys hit their shots they can still win against pretty much anyone.
They’ve made a couple of pivots offensively early in the game too to save his legs and get him through four quarters without being a target on the other end.

Need more Brunson/Dinwiddie bringing the ball up and initiating with Luka going straight to some post ups, baseline flashes off back screens, etc.

Would still open up a ton and keep those two guys in rhythm where they’re most effective, too.

Why we gotta poke the bear? :lol: Just suffocate him and keep your foot on his throat.

I remember Coach Pop did the same shenanigan as Kerr as doing now. sure Coach Pop is great, but when push comes to shove, they end up contradicting things what their players or themselves been doing in the same situation.

it‘s the nature of their jobs

but if you going talk about some sort of “code”, that shouldn’t be something of convenience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom