2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ready with her I like both teams Blazer
1704905-1700976_classic_reptile.jpg

Then why try to use max contracts as part of your argument. Aaron Gordon and will Barton are far from minimum players and made up for the bulk of what was lost with murray and Porter just on paper or else Denver would've been a lot worse. I'm not even mad jokic won and it's weird because I thought everyone knew he won weeks ago. But that 'max player' talk is disingenuous

MPJr extension doesn’t kick in until next year, so you are correct. Gordon and Barton aren’t nothing but them being the 2nd & 3rd best players on the Nuggets and the team doing that well is amazing to me.

I think Curry, Maxey or even Tobias are all better than Gordon, Barton and all the other non-Jokic Nuggets players.

Jokic the lowest ranked MVP since stat padding Russ and in retrospect I think many can agree that MVP was sus

I think Curry, Maxey or even Tobias are all better than Gordon, Barton and all the other non-Jokic Nuggets players.
Based on what? They're all role players in the same tier including murray and Porter. So imagine Seth and Maxey being labeled 'max players'. Denver might've been a 5 seed fully healthy. That's all I'm saying

Embiid is playing with a NBA Top 75, MVP, Scoring Champ, 6MOTY and coached by a coach with a championship pedigree. I'd expect his team to advance further than the Denver Jokics
Right and we all knew this before the playoffs started. Embiid still that teams guy, aside from last night harden has been a shaky second option thus far with Philly. He plays like he did last night tho and they might be foreal.

Thibs and kg won doc his ring

Based on what? They're all role players in the same tier including murray and Porter. So imagine Seth and Maxey being labeled 'max players'. Denver might've been a 5 seed fully healthy. That's all I'm saying

Based on my opinion lol.
Murray better than Simmons.
MPJr a better shooting Tobias.

Maxey will probably get a max contract in the future. He’s on the path.

Seth is better than any non-Murray guard on Denver.

Denver might’ve been a 5 seed when fully healthy is an interesting statement. Who knows. I think fully healthy they would’ve finished above or near GS. I don’t think they would’ve jumped Memphis but who knows.

Boston shot selection :sick:

Grant shooting pump fake, side step above the break 3's :sick:
Marcus Smart trying to do the Shamgod on a fastbreak :sick:
Brown shooting contested deep 3's :sick:

Let’s see if the C’s can dig deep and pull this one off. If not I can’t them winning the series, it’ll be 6 and a wrap in back in MIL.

You see it again. They want to switch everything, to attack brown. Not enough bricks in his back pocket to switch onto Giannis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom