2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dillon Brooks with Ja being out reminds me of how Marcus Smart plays when one of the Jays is out. Like a worse version though.
Spot on lol

except I honestly think brooks and smart play like that anyway :lol: It just stands out more when a star is out

First Team Green Light

Smart last night on that fast break fake pass then get rejected had me lol

Jjj got a little too trigger happy in crunch time
Brooka was just awful
Adams should have played more in the fourth

Dubs got that chip dna and never panicked. Gm never got out of reach and chef came up huge. Masterful performance in the fourth.

lebron-james-lebron.gif
8AC8B3A3-4181-432D-8D44-029F342F3AAB.gif

Who has gotten more Luck than the Warriors?

These playoffs? Miami caught a break. Boston caught a break. Jazz caught one and didn’t do anything about it. Pelicans caught a break and couldn’t capitalize.

Can’t really say catching the nuggets down bad was break. They came in short handed. Not playing Ja is a break but again other teams have caught opportunities too

JJ and Legler being together on First Take is a bizarro world of sense making :lol:
Probably got the show producers befuddled; in their ears at the break like, “guys, please, can one of you say at least one ridiculous thing?!”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom