2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh. Be careful out there if you live in these Open Carry/Stand Your Ground States folks! :smh:

damn dude 5'8" 150 so ran inside to get his gun. Now trying to say he felt threatened.

shame. good thing there were witnesses.

1652201014675.png

Peak sorry NBA (narrative basketball association) to talk about who is a super star and who isn’t and rank people in the middle of the playoffs, with all but 1 series being 2-2. And they wonder why the highest rated nba game is still a fraction of an average week 13 nfl game in ratings

Warriors can’t blow out grizz without Morant 😂… legit have no favorites to win the title this year. They all inconsistent
They blew them out with Morant my g. Won by 30. Were up 21 with him on the court.

They kept it in 2nd gear last night. Low impact. Stayed healthy. Didn't have to utilize too much energy. And won.

If this was during the season, this would've been considered a trap game. What do you want?

They're definitely title favorites. Along with Milwaukee and I guess Boston is in the mix

They blew them out with Morant my g. Won by 30. Were up 21 with him on the court.

They kept it in 2nd gear last night. Low impact. Stayed healthy. Didn't have to utilize too much energy. And won.

If this was during the season, this would've been considered a trap game. What do you want?

They're definitely title favorites. Along with Milwaukee and I guess Boston is in the mix

Imagine all the excuses we gonna read on here in about 2 months from now big dawg

#4 otwwww

Crazy to me that the Grizzlies vs Warriors was the series to watch this round.

I was done with the Grizzlies after that first round with the Wolves.

0C4BEFB1-8517-4B67-96FF-342C5F5C0660.jpeg

Discuss for hours and fight over it.

Go.

Not sure where Lukas is going.

Not sure why Trae Young got an invitation.

Ant shouldn't be in line. (yet)

Not sure why Ja is up on the Top Floor.

KD should be on the Top Floor.

Dame Leonard and Steph should switch places.

Last edited:
If we're doing off-topic discussion... A girl told me today I was not a nice person cause I told her my thoughts on Kendrick & J. Cole.

Pretentious hip hop head season is upon us. The terms "Real rap music, "Artistry", and making up fake connections/themes will be at an all-time high this summer. All the sanctimonious people will be out in full force. Gonna get real nasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom