2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spot on lol

except I honestly think brooks and smart play like that anyway :lol: It just stands out more when a star is out

First Team Green Light

Smart last night on that fast break fake pass then get rejected had me lol
Yeah I do feel like Smart reins it in a bit when the full complement of players is there. Like he was awesome last night outside of that fast break. Attacked the paint all game. Took smart shots. Facilitated the offense. Good defense. Outplayed Jrue.

Yeah I do feel like Smart reins it in a bit when the full complement of players is there. Like he was awesome last night outside of that fast break. Attacked the paint all game. Took smart shots. Facilitated the offense. Good defense. Outplayed Jrue.
the most important thing, they attacked the basket.

Who has gotten more Luck than the Warriors?
F433745E-5617-4E63-A1EF-23C50FE1E9E4.gif

Yeah intervening in a domestic dispute it dangerous. You're dealing with folks whose emotions are at a 10 out of 10. No thanks.

Props to him for having a the guts and good intent though. Sad that it ended that way. People in this country so quick to shoot it's sickening. Cowards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom