2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we're doing off-topic discussion... A girl told me today I was not a nice person cause I told her my thoughts on Kendrick & J. Cole.

Pretentious hip hop head season is upon us. The terms "Real rap music, "Artistry", and making up fake connections/themes will be at an all-time high this summer. All the sanctimonious people will be out in full force. Gonna get real nasty.

nice ain't got nothing to do with it, but your limited musical knowledge and opinions ARE indeed garbage at the very least so it kind of makes you the pretentious one here

Just checked the Grizzlies subreddit and everyone turning on this dirty bum "Dildo" Brooks lmao

They want him benched, waived, traded, and the list goes on. Grizzlies home crowd might boo his *** out of the building HAHAHA

All the hate is he getting from the NBA, Dubs, and Grizzlies is well deserved

OblongPiercingFoxhound-max-1mb.gif

If we're doing off-topic discussion... A girl told me today I was not a nice person cause I told her my thoughts on Kendrick & J. Cole.

Pretentious hip hop head season is upon us. The terms "Real rap music, "Artistry", and making up fake connections/themes will be at an all-time high this summer. All the sanctimonious people will be out in full force. Gonna get real nasty.

What were your thoughts?

Given how often "Analytics" get brought up with Jokic's MVP

you would think he averaged like 15 ppg with like a +20 VORP.
Yeah dudes talk about him like he's putting up Jusuf Nurkic numbers, not someone that is 6th in the league in points per game, 6th in assists per game, and 2nd in rebounds per game :lol:

Simple Jacks gonna Simple Jack though.

Yeah dudes talk about him like he's putting up Jusuf Nurkic numbers, not someone that is 6th in the league in points per game, 6th in assists per game, and 2nd in rebounds per game :lol:

Simple Jacks gonna Simple Jack though.
Right?

What is analytically advanced about THE ONLY PLAYER IN THR LEAGUE WHO WAS TOP 10 IN THE TRIPLE-DOUBLE STAT CATEGORIES? Seems pretty basic to me.

Dubs probably win the series regardless, but Bane definitely is not right physicially. Doesn't look like the same player as compared to the regular season and even the first few games of the Minny series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom