2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
0C4BEFB1-8517-4B67-96FF-342C5F5C0660.jpeg

Discuss for hours and fight over it.

Go.

jb.png

antidope antidope

giphy.gif

If we're doing off-topic discussion... A girl told me today I was not a nice person cause I told her my thoughts on Kendrick & J. Cole.

Pretentious hip hop head season is upon us. The terms "Real rap music, "Artistry", and making up fake connections/themes will be at an all-time high this summer. All the sanctimonious people will be out in full force. Gonna get real nasty.
:lol: You are something else man

If we're doing off-topic discussion... A girl told me today I was not a nice person cause I told her my thoughts on Kendrick & J. Cole.

Pretentious hip hop head season is upon us. The terms "Real rap music, "Artistry", and making up fake connections/themes will be at an all-time high this summer. All the sanctimonious people will be out in full force. Gonna get real nasty.
Her saying you're not a nice person makes her a pretentious hip hop head? lol

Her saying you're not a nice person makes her a pretentious hip hop head? lol
Of course not. The idea that no one can say anything ill about those dudes and their Raps is what does it.

For example, she hates Drake slanders him constantly. Got nothing to do with me idc. But let me not want to listen to Kendrick talk down to me about prison reform and suddenly there's a problem

Of course not. The idea that no one can say anything ill about those dudes and their Raps is what does it.

For example, she hates Drake slanders him constantly. Got nothing to do with me idc. But let me not want to listen to Kendrick talk down to me about prison reform and suddenly there's a problem

So what you're saying is there isn't any reason for her to incessantly speak about something she supposedly doesn't care about?

Interesting.

I helped you find your soulmate now help me find mine
Send her my way and there's a package of beef bacon in it for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom