2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up to Queen latifah and equalizer slander

052CF599-A33A-461D-B37B-BB4C4BB3F2F6.gif

Imagine typing this :lol:

Giving 90 mil to one of greatest players in your franchise’s history w/5 rings > Giving 90 mill to great value Kyle Singler

At least that was the market for Duncan. MLGA bid against themselves and history.

And the point is Bean was not playing just like Duncan is not playing. You're just okay with it because of nostalgia and history, which by all means is okay I guess.

As for the 90 million, it's not my money so I'm never really concerned about these big contracts when Riley & Co hand them out. Especially considering that when the time comes they always find a way to move those big outrageous contracts and for pieces that end up being useful as well.

BEBAAEBE-4887-420C-B1AC-183CD5C7D8E3.jpeg
Saw this on Reddit

Dude can cash out but he’s risking it all on Dallas tonight

🤦🏻‍♂️

Jesus Christ
This that marco piamente guy or whatever? Dude hit for a mill earlier this yr. Guys loaded too, owns a buncha dealerships. 40k is a drop in the bucket

At least that was the market for Duncan. MLGA bid against themselves and history.

And the point is Bean was not playing just like Duncan is not playing. You're just okay with it because of nostalgia and history, which by all means is okay I guess.

As for the 90 million, it's not my money so I'm never really concerned about these big contracts when Riley & Co hand them out. Especially considering that when the time comes they always find a way to move those big outrageous contracts and for pieces that end up being useful as well.

Your initial point made no sense, but at least get the number right. It was 2/48.5 mill.

Laker Fans will justify Kobe's Thank you money until their blue in the face.

When will they admit Kobe's the reason Dlo and Julius didn't work in LA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom