2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are plenty of stars that don’t play defense. But yes defense is what helps you advance.

Officer Jim doesn’t play defense
Mr. Don’t Double Me doesn’t play defense

All these first round guys (KAT, Trae, etc) don’t play defense. Point is Jimmy shows up, on both ends, more often than not. 1 bad year in a large sample size doesnt deserve slander.
Plus he plays team ball on offense. His teams success doesn't depend on whether he's making bad shots or not.

suns aren't a contender if booker is a defensive liability. KAT was a huge reason why Ja was contained in the series. harden's defense has never been the reason why he doesn't have the playoff success he should have. its cause he chokes on offense.
Lol kat had Brandon Clarke looking like Dennis rodman

antidope antidope John Legend must be stopped. My mom just sent me this spanish song he’s on :rofl:

5D711610-37D6-4755-96F0-CDB2BBB4708D.jpeg

suns aren't a contender if booker is a defensive liability. KAT was a huge reason why Ja was contained in the series. harden's defense has never been the reason why he doesn't have the playoff success he should have. its cause he chokes on offense.

Harden doesn’t like defense. He rather save all his energy on offense. Don’t blame him, it’s what great offensive players sometimes do. But these same players don’t get very far as a team.

Suns are a contender because of CP. Without CP that team would be in the play in.

Harden doesn’t like defense. He rather save all his energy on offense. Don’t blame him, it’s what great offensive players sometimes do. But these same players don’t get very far as a team.

Suns are a contender because of CP. Without CP that team would be in the play in.

they've won playoff games with him being bad. him with one arm. the team was trending upward before he signed. he's very important but he isn't the sole reason they are a contender b/c last I checked he made his deepest run ever when he joined this team.

they are a team in the truest form.

Devin Booker is a good help defender and you can't pick on him on switches. That's all you need. That's GOOD defense.

Gotta stop viewing defense in a pick up bubble. You don't need to strap the best player on a team to be a good defender.

this man. team defense is everything. you're not putting anyone in jail by yourself. and you're not making deep playoff runs with a liability on defense in your core.

jimmy defends at a high level. you know is the one chasing the teams best perimeter player? PJ tucker. then bam blows up all pick and rolls. the other starters understand their assignment.

Devin Booker is a good help defender and you can't pick on him on switches. That's all you need. That's GOOD defense.

Gotta stop viewing defense in a pick up bubble. You don't need to strap the best player on a team to be a good defender.

Yea see that’s just average defense. That’s not GOOD defense.

They’d also be picking on Book if CP3 wasn’t easier to pick on since he’s 6’1 and 37 years old.

Exactly. Just because you can help on defense and hedge here and there doesn’t mean you’re a good defender. Teams would hunt Booker in most lineups.

Nothing against Book. He came a long way, still a fan too.

Yea see that’s just average defense. That’s not GOOD defense.

They’d also be picking on Book if CP3 wasn’t easier to pick on since he’s 6’1 and 37 years old.

Exactly. Just because you can help on defense and hedge here and there doesn’t mean you’re a good defender. Teams would hunt Booker in most lineups.

Nothing against Book. He came a long way, still a fan too.
I simply do not agree.

Eye test tells me booker is not a bad defender. What does the excel test say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom